View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Mr Inca is a very placid man who puts up with me and the girls .....BUT he says NO to the bed he says its the only safe place from dog hair LOL
ticketyboo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2008, 10:11 AM
I definitely don't let my dogs share my bed. They were made to realise from when they were puppies, that there are certain places which they were not allowed....they have their beds and I have mine.
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 02:03 PM
I would let him if my bed was bigger, or he was smaller he has only ever slept on my bed once (its a single) when we first got him and we were both so uncomfortable he hasn't tried again since
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2008, 05:29 PM
It's a definite and resounding No from me.

We've never let any of our dogs upstairs at all. I like my sleep to much to have it interrupted lol No really - I couldn't be bothered having dog-hair etc in the bedroom, it's bad enough downstairs
sarah8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-11-2008, 08:49 PM
Definitely No! None of my dogs ever have. I have always decorated my house to be dog friendly downstairs, no carpets, leather sofas and washable paint on the walls - upstairs is just for me - thick wool carpets, wall paper and no doggy smell - bliss! I love them dearly but don't want my dogs to take over the whole house. If they are poorly I sleep downstairs with them but couldn't share my bed with a furry Golden Retriever and a slobbery Basset - yuk!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2008, 10:00 PM
My dogs have always slept in their beds in the kitchen, until.............Oliie was recovering from surgery so Freddie had to stay with friends. Ollie was so lonely I weakened and put his bed in our bedroom at night. What a fidget! To make matters worse it gave him ideas about our bed, so during the day he emptied his bladder all over it.

Guess where they sleep now???
yorkiedoglover
New Member!
Female 

07-12-2008, 11:20 AM
My dog sleeps in my bed - always has since I got her. She's a yorkie and doesn't shed any hair.
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-12-2008, 09:50 PM
It's a no here too, i do not allow my dogs upstairs anyway and besides the beds not big enough lol
Flatcoatdreams
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Sasha isn't allowed upstairs, let alone in my bed!

I have to wash her own bed frequently - it gets covered in big black hairs and starts to smell of dog within a couple of days. I don't want that in my bed

She seems perfectly happy in her own bed
jada
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-12-2008, 08:15 PM
I have to admit that I do allow my dog to sleep on the bed.

I have 3 dogs - 1 sleeps in the armchair in the bedroom, 1 sleeps in her dog bed on the floor but the only dog does sleep on the end of my bed.
Page 10 of 45 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 > Last »