Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 11:28 PM

Final Destination 3

Has anyone seen this film?

I've just got back from seeing it and it was soooo funny!! They crammed about as much gore as they could into it and still keep it a 15, though it was entertaining. The deaths are all a bit far fetched a\nd far too predictable but most of the people in the cinema were laughing

Nowhere near as good as the first but was good fun! I'll buy it when it comes out on DVD, if only to make up the collection!lol!
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 11:32 PM
My eldest saw this this afternoon with a bunch of her friends, said it was a complete waste of money......haven't seen it myself so can't comment, my idea of a good film and hers are completely different.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 11:40 PM

I thought it was entertaining but nothing more really. It had very little plot but it was funny and i did enjoy it!
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-02-2006, 11:42 PM
I love these films so much they are both on at the weekend so we have decided to go and watch the 3rd tomorrow, it sounds like fun
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2006, 12:44 AM
My 15 year old son is going to see it tomorrow with his friends. He had me running all over for final destination 1 for his friends birthday last week and then says that both Final destination 1 and 2 are on telly this weekend
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2006, 07:27 AM
Am I missing something here........it's not supposed to be a comedy is it?
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Final Destination 1 was on here Thursday night, I have seen it three times and still think the first part with the plane crash in it is the best piece of special effects I have seen in that genre. I had difficulty in understanding the deeper parts, though. The second one I thought was not as good, but I will see the third when it comes out on TV if only out of curiosity. I often find the sequels are never as good, the exception perhaps being the Omen series, and books can go that way too.....
Lozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 12:14 PM
I really wanna see it,i watched final destination 1 on tv on sat night and thought it was really good Going to try and get 2 on dvd i think and see 3 at cinema`s sometime.

x-x Laura x-x
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 01:09 PM
saw 1 aqnd two over weekend...the first was definately the best, 2 started to complicate things but do actually want to see 3 but will wait till i can rent it....cinemas annoy me too much!
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 08:11 PM
ive seen 1 and 2, to be honest they scare me a bit. but so do any kind of 'horror' type films. I have nightmares for ages, so not gonna watch number 3. wont even let my bf buy number 2 and i sold the first one. lol.

death scares me too much to watch a film about it..