Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 01:22 PM

Celebrity Ice Dancing?

Anyone watching this.................I did not like it when it first started but have to admit I have 'got into it'....................last weeks show was very controversial...........
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Yeah, I've seen a couple of them and think it's quite good. What happened in last weeks one?
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Well the previous week John Barrowman had a fall and lost his confidence, he was a favourite, so then last week I think his skating wasn't up to what it was....................anyway he was in the bottom 2 pairs for the Skate Off with the young Actor Stefan(he had been in the Skate off 3 times) well the Judges voted John Barrowman off..............the ITV2 show evidently showed more of the upset , but didn't watch that this week.
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-02-2006, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I didnt really like it at the start but now I enjoy it more.

There is also one judge who always has a dig at Kelly Holmes, about how she looks like a man etc etc
I think that is totally out of order and nothing to do with her skating ability.

She came back at his comment last week that her physic gave her an olympic gold medal
which he hasnt got.

But Im surprised he gets away with those sorta comments!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 02:44 PM
David Seaman is just a dream...........awwwwwwwwwwwww
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
David Seaman is just a dream...........awwwwwwwwwwwww
Someone else shares the dream...................love the short hair too, his voice, sigh!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 04:33 PM
i am quite into it aswell - although have to agree with the judge about kelly holmes - whilst I think he is harsh - I just dotn like seeing her skate - no doubt that she is a great athlete but she isnt graceful enough to be an ice skater - she doesnt flow with her partner either ( this is coming from someone who is a baby elephant on ice so its easy for me to criticise !!LOL )

i liked john barrowman - but I also really like Stefan and kristina - i think they are really good and cant understand why they keep going to the bottom.

i think kelly should go next
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Oooh, i love that programme!

I think Kelly is just annoying going on and on about her medals. Yeah, thats great that she's won those but the competition has nothing to do with how many medals anyone has won!! The judge is being harsh, but i think he's pretty accurate, she doesnt skate as well as the others. And he's nasty to other people too and they dont moan about it like her!!

I think that judge is funny - Like the simon Cowell of Dancing on Ice or whatever its called
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 09:28 AM
I don't think Kelly is that good at Ice Dancing.........she is a great Runner and fullcredit to her for having a go, but I was amazed at Bonnie...............fav is David Seaman although he is on his 2nd Ice Dance partner!!
Gaynor is doing well too
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Who's leaving tonight?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >