Female 

02-02-2006, 09:31 PM
We should have swapped....lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww thank you helena its worse than i thought hes had a stroke within the last hour and its not looking good ive put him in his bed cos his legs keep giving way ive just given him a drink but its not looking good
Oh dear, oh dear Jen, what on earth are you going to do now then? Get the vet out? I can't help you on this one, maybe you should leave him all nice and cosy and quiet? My last dog I lost had a stroke, 11.30pm and I had to call out the vet as she was crying too much and I couldn't cope with it. a friend of mine's dog has recently had a stroke though, and he's fine now on medication. Poor little puddycat, please pass on a little X from me, even though I'm not a "cat" person, I'm very very sorry to hear this.x
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Oh no poor cat
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-02-2006, 10:27 PM
well i missed it as well.
jen hows your cat doing? hope its ok.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 10:42 PM
Oh wow, that dog was amazing. All good tonight
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Anyone watch last nights?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Yes, I did Sweep, I was crying sooooo much when they were deciding whether to operate on that poor doggy, was it a Corsa btw, like Azz's? I couldn't believe how they just used a piece of material to replace a heart valve like that, or did I miss something? I don't think they can fix a human with heart failure (I know they replace valves though), so to save a dog's life like that is just fantastic. Let's hope he's still on the mend and doing fine. I DON'T agree with how that vet let that horse suffer so much though. When we saw him the last time in the stables, I said out loud, put him to sleep NOW, but imo she was after the glory of being able to save him rather than thinking of that poor animal suffering which I thought was very wrong. In the end he died a few hours later, probably in horrendous pain even though they had drugged him up to the eyeballs, poor horse, I couldn't have put him through that if I had been a vet.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 02:25 PM
Totally agree with what you said re: Horse, can't remember his name.
Wasn't that dog amazing, the surgery again, fantastic.

Just checked, Horse was called Harry - Dog was Rico
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Yes, I did Sweep, I was crying sooooo much when they were deciding whether to operate on that poor doggy, was it a Corsa btw, like Azz's?
Do you mean Presa Helena?! Sorry that was mean, but made me chuckle sooo much! I think it looked like a BM, like Hevvurs Teagan?
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2006, 08:41 PM
I watched it & sobbed. The horse reminded me of an incident i had to deal with years ago. I had to have 2 days off work to recover from the shock.
That heart operation was fantastic. When i was at college i watched a horse with a twisted gut have an operation. I nearly fainted.
Truelly amazing. Our horse vet said i would make a good vet......now thats a compliment! LOL
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >