Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 01:47 PM
lol foxy, im sorry but i just had to giggle

i must admit thought now that my two are older and can talk they embarass the hell out of me, abbie cant take her eyes off coloured people and asks why they are a different colour and devan pointed to my nether regions the other night while i was gettin in the bath and announced "mummy got hair" i could have died, OH found it rather hilarious
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I know my o/h kept taking the Mickey out of me in McDonalds afterwards that is facing Argos -saying that someone from Argos was coming over to ask if I had dropped something Just hope that nobody saw me drop it I have decided to have a bag clearing out session now I just can't believe I did that
I feel for you Foxy , but hows this for embarassing......... few years ago when my daughter Jennifer was little we were at a dog show, when she came over to the ringside and asked me in a big voice 'whats this mum'! at the same time she was waving a tampon in her little hand, of course lots of people turned round and saw it. I just took it from her and said without thinking 'where did you get that from?' she said loudly again, 'from your grooming bag mum!', i should have just grabbed it and hid it in my pocket saying nothing. My face was burning. We laugh about it now but i was so embarassed at the time.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 02:51 PM
Lol Foxy that cracked me up, howwwww embarrassing. Before I got to the very end though, I really thought you were going to say it was the voucher you thought you hadn't got, and then you'd have ended up with two of them, coz I'm sure you would have sneaked back over there to pick it up if it was, that would have been a much better ending wouldn't it! Sorry it was only a tampon I'm glad I don't have any kids to show me up like you lot either, Bluemerle, Mini and Louis,I would have died!
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-11-2005, 03:06 PM
LOL.

My son Jamie when he was 3 (now 15) decided it would be great to put on my pink slingbacks, take all his clothes off except for his ankle socks and go walkabout to the shops. Thing is he also poked 10 tampax into his socks with the strings hanging out before he went.

I come down the stairs from the toilet to find a neat pile of clothes, my handbag upset on the floor and no son. I run out into the street and meet a woman who enquires "are you looking for a little nude boy?" I say "Yes" she says "Well hes gone that way, but your gonna be embarrassed" So off I trot only to find him outside the bakery with everyone laffing at him. I was so embarrassed.
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-11-2005, 03:08 PM
This is the same son who also ran away to a friends house when he was 3. I searched and searched for him and eventually rang the police, who found him 4 streets away. Problem is he refused to get in the police car with them, made himself into a star shape and screamed blue murder. All because I told him never to go with strangers.
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2005, 04:22 PM

Your embarrassing moments are all so funny! Thanks for sharing

I have also once dropped a bright yellow tampon in the middle of the street when I was looking for something in my bag I dropped something else so I would have a reason to scoop it back up. I just hope no one saw There is definately a design fault with them!!!

Aww sounds like you have had fun bringing up your son Roxy. At least he listened to you and didn't wander off with any strangers
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2005, 08:27 PM
Only you could do something like that Foxy!!!

You've made my evening now...
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3