Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 11:02 PM

Embarrassing day

Yesterday and today we decided to get most of Rhiannas Christmas presents from Argos whilst they had still got their voucher offer on because it ended today. Well I paid at the checkout and then realised that the girl on the till hadn't given me my £10 voucher so o/h told me to queue up at customer services which I did for a bit but wasn't getting anywhere so just decided to tell the assistant who gave us the goods.

Well I told her and got the voucher and were just making our way towards the exit when I looked round and saw something small and red on the floor near customer services. I couldn't think what it could be until I looked in my bag and it was none other than one of those mini tampaxes that come in nice colours red, green etc it must have slipped out of my bag when I was stood there because I had an identical one in my bag I just hope some kid doesn't pick it up and ask mummy or daddy what it is for.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 11:08 PM
ooh foxy how embarrising its lucky no one picked it up and handed it you back,my son totally embarrased me back last year he took all the sticky paper of my always and stuck them to the window he said they were aeroplanes iv e never seen myself move so quick to remove them but looking back now i find it funny
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 11:13 PM
LMAO at Foxy and Blue...LOL...

Foxy's story was funny enough on it's own but Blue, that is very funny!!

Thanks for sharing
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 11:16 PM
I know my o/h kept taking the Mickey out of me in McDonalds afterwards that is facing Argos -saying that someone from Argos was coming over to ask if I had dropped something Just hope that nobody saw me drop it I have decided to have a bag clearing out session now I just can't believe I did that
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 11:18 PM
I think they must have seen you drop it Fox...lol

But better yet I think it got stuck on your sleeve for a little while and people saw it there before it finally dropped off to the floor, where you stood next to it for a long time so everyone could see...

LOL
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
ooh foxy how embarrising its lucky no one picked it up and handed it you back,my son totally embarrased me back last year he took all the sticky paper of my always and stuck them to the window he said they were aeroplanes iv e never seen myself move so quick to remove them but looking back now i find it funny

Yes I would have been really embarrassed then - I keep wondering if anyone saw me drop it Kids are so embarrassing aren't they my four year old wanted to know why I wore nappies
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

hey foxy to think you could of been in the main shopping centre and droped it
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
hey foxy to think you could of been in the main shopping centre and droped it

I know Argos was bad enough - it was packed with people today being the last day of the voucher offer
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes I would have been really embarrassed then - I keep wondering if anyone saw me drop it Kids are so embarrassing aren't they my four year old wanted to know why I wore nappies
you got to laugth at kids these days they never miss a thing and they always ask you personal things and put you on the spot
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2005, 11:22 PM
So why do you wear nappies Foxy?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >