Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Hope you have a good day today. Mine will be the usual I expect as long as I can find a dry spell to walk along the beach. Oops.lol!!
I totally agree but there are no dry spells here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Brenda and Kelly

Never mind the day Brenda we are all confused this week.Hope you enjoy a walk along he beach bit windy but not too cold.

Enjoy your time with Molly Kelly ut take it easy. Hope you are now feelingabit more relaxed nowthati Christmas is over.

Lovely walk with Tele this morning then back home to make a chicken pasta bake, as requested by Paul. Have a friend coming this afternoon so a nice relaxing time chatting to look forward to.

Yesterday was just as manic as Christmas Day. Went to pick two/three of them up and one child has gone out on her roller skates and no idea where she has gone. Found her by the play area by which time the youngest had come out on her scooter. No road sense. Had to yell at her a car was coming and she crosses the road in front of it. Mum didn't say aword. She then fell over the scooter and hurt herself, not badly but this resulted in half an hour of screaming and telling people to go away, Ben sat with her on the stairs which did not go down well. but she gave up screaming when he would not move. Mum always does as daughter tells her. What! you allow a 5 year old to dictate your life no not happening here. She also didn't eat as when asked what she wanted went into a paddy. She is really one spoilt child but she is learning that Ben and I will not let her mum be dictated too. No doubt this will all change when they go back home at the end of February.

Take care everyone

So everyone is going back to Brazil in Feb then Sue? what will you do with yourself. Your youngest granddaughter sounds a little spoilt. I thought their maternal grandmother was here, surely with 3 adults in the house someone knew (roughly) where a child had gone on roller skates.

So have you told them you will be arriving for New Years day to them?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

It has rained cats and dogs all morning here. We got soaked on the short walk from the car to the cafe

I've had the days mixed up all week. Even the bin day has changed with ours being collected Friday instead of Tuesday. I think that for everyone time seems to have blended together.

Eye injection in a couple of weeks and this time I know it's needed. Straight lines are wobbly again in my left eye which is a bit disorientating
Oh no Chris will they increase the frequency as you are having signs. I bet you got soaked hope you do not have any after effects.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Good afternoon brenda, griff, Sue and all to follow.
Michael has left to go to London for two days then back to Madrid Friday although he thinks if he can get a cheap enough flight tomorrow he will fly back then instead of Friday.
I think he is finding the weather in the UK a bit cold and we keep the heating low for Brewster and the back door is always on the crack.
We left Brewster totally on his own for 1/2 an hour to walk Michael to the station as we always do.
Gorden set up the camera and he did have some whining/ barking mixed with crying briefly walked around a little looking for us but mostly dealt with it well.
We thought as he chose to spend most of Christmas day inside while e were in the cabin it would be a good time to introduce leaving him alone, next time it might be an hour maybe at the end of the week or the weekend, we need to keep it regular now.
He has been left twice for 10 mins so this was for him and us new territory and he hasn't wrecked the house.
He is now in the garden probably making sure we don't go out again.

brenda I hope you managed to find a dry spell for a stroll.
griff enjoy your time with Molly.
Sue I quite agree you cannot let a 5 year old dictate. Will Ben go back in February too ?
Chris I hope you enjoyed breakfast.
Kazz I hope your day is another good one.
Lynn It sounds a brilliant step forwardwith Brewster, and also I suspect Michaels conformation he is not as bad as he thought was is a massive boost to your confidence. When you love with something that grates on your nerves you do "overthink" it we all do so Brewster done good
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 03:30 PM
Griff hope you have not fallen over and have made it home in one piece but doubt you are dry.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2023, 04:13 PM
It does Kazz, but he did wish us good luck with him just before boarding the train.
No damaged clothes to anyone over Christmas which was a big bonus.

Michael, Mark and Joel all said he is an over exuberant puppy which is not surprising due to all the issues we have had, Joel mentioned though what we often see that he doesn't relax and is always alert.
He did say though if you ever need me to sit him just ask.

We have an open present from Michael and Maca an afternoon tea, a weekend away or a trip to Madrid paid for by them when we and Brewster are ready.
Joel has offered to have him whatever we do.
I would love to go to Madrid again if possible. I'm thinking 2025 for his 40th unless he comes here to celebrate as well as in Spain it might be difficult for Mark, Lauren and Freya to make the trip.
We will see lots of options.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 04:37 PM
I am not completely ga ga yet.lol!! I did know it was Wednesday today but for some reasons the gremlins got me and said go on put Tuesday and get everyone going. lol!! Have a good evening folks.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 05:12 PM
Lynn Do you think he is always alert because he simply is due to no ones fault bored and unable to work off excess energy therefore is alway full on ready to go adralin in his system.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-12-2023, 06:21 PM
May well be Kazz. I think we will not truly know what we are looking at till he can get back to normal regarding his exercise and being off lead and able to run off pent up energy.

The fly snapping is decreasing. Emerges once may be twice daily but nowhere near as bad as it is before being able to go for walks and now in the garden off lead.
So maybe the next bit will be the being so alert ill subside with off lead exercise.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-12-2023, 06:34 PM
Made it to Steve's and only got a little wet, Molly had a little potter about bless her
Lynn, Kota is a dog that never ever switches off, I get up for the toilet in the night and she is wide awake and thinking we are off! Same as when I turn over....wide awake, I don't think she has ever gone to proper sleep
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >