View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2023, 05:54 PM
Kazz, yeah... it's flattened a few headstones, the cemetery is not far from me but luckily not the one my family are in, my lot are up canley crematorium.
Lynn, I just think men are quite soft,.Steve's Molly is a dream dog but sooooo spoilt, I reckon it's because men don't like the idea of people (even furry people) not liking them. I ask mine to do something, if they don't do it, they are told and they won't dare not do it, my dad just speaks softly and has literally no tone to his voice
My day has turned into a feckin nightmare! As you know, my NHS consultant is crap ( think significantly worse than crap and you are getting there) my GP decided for some unknown reason that I will never grasp to contact him to get his "opinion" on my private consultants treatment plan! She knows I want nothing to do with the NHS bloke, so, I was trying to find out what the hell was going on and was told to ring back today......I did and apparently the NHS bloke has undermined my good private fellas treatment plan.....now, Dr Dubey my private fella saved my life and treated me for 8 years no issues ever... complete opposite, this guy, one phone conversation 2 minutes very dismissive,1 face to face consultation and then have been subjected to a steroid injection in my hip that was not required, put on amitriptyline that turned me into a complete psychopath... again not needed and refused to accept it was my gpa that was the problem. I have had to email my private consultant full of apologies for any issues that have been caused to him, I have to be at the private hospital for 10am tomorrow and he is going to sort me out with my drugs....I will now have to pay for every aspect of my treatment. To top it off, the NHS bloke has decided to give me an appointment for 10 January without checking with me and when I tried to change it I was told I can't....so, I have decided to pull the pin, I have emailed the rheumatology secretaries and said that I wasn't happy with my treatment and I want a referral to Oxford to see Dr Dubey, i have made it clear I know my rights lol.
After all the hassle caused to Dr Dubey, his main concern was how much stress I am under from it all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2023, 07:18 PM
Oh dear griff that is bad.

Lauren has infections in her cervix 4th one this year so she made an emergency appointment for Monday and the male dr, told her that's why she is infertile and ignoring the distress and pain she in and offered no help whatsoever.
She called the surgery back and asked to speak to a female dr who has prescribed her antibiotics is sorting a scan as it is worrying why she has a 4th infection this year and reported the male dr.
I mean what is going on nobody cares anymore.
We all know the stresses they are under same as all public services but the rudeness and sheer fobbing off is not acceptable.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2023, 07:46 PM
Oh jeez Lynn, that's not on! Just dismissing recurrent infections, there's obviously a cause for it and it should be investigated and actually quite urgently.
I am very very angry as I made very clear orally and in writing but still she has gone to him for advice. If she couldn't provide me with the prescriptions, she could have rung me and explained.
Mums paid for a taxi for me tomorrow as I would need to be up at about 7 am otherwise and I doubt I will get much sleep now thinking about things
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-12-2023, 09:17 PM
Wishing you well for tomorrow griff.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-12-2023, 10:15 PM
Thank you Lynn, he is fine with me.....I just feel bad that he is needing to see me again, and also for any grief he is likely to get, it's my choice who I want to deal with and I don't want to deal with the NHS guy at all....I will end up discharging myself at this rate
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2