View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2023, 03:58 PM
Chris it is very icy in the wind here so guessing its even worse by the coast.
We took Brewster out for a second stroll he wasn't impressed and we soon crossed over and came home.
I wonder if he is getting bored with the same route. He keeps stopping at the railings to watch the birds on the field wanting to chase them I expect, but he can't yet and I think we need him in an enclosed area and no distractions for the first few times off lead.
We don't feel walking in the park along the path would be a good move as he would pull hard and onto the grass and Gorden or I would go aquaplaning trying to hold on.
Lol Kazz that might be the case us running around trying to convince him to join in.
We have bought him a flirt pole telescopic and he loves it we don't allow him to jump but he loves the tuggy on the end and having to figure which way to go to catch it.
He is being good in the garden so we are letting him out a bit now and at the moment he is happily sleeping out in this awful cold wind.

Lovely South of Spain I think they are having unusually high temperatures for this time of year. Fingers crossed it helps them to sort their problems.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2023, 06:11 PM
Well what can I say but the lunch middle course was a disaster. Such a shame as last years was lovely. I did complain but all they did was give me more turkey covered in warm gravy. Ah well it is over with now. The best bit was talking with Margaret about all sorts of things. And I mean all sorts. Nice when a person can talk to someone they have known for over 20 years about everything. Including sensitve stuff. Have a good evening everyone.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2