Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 07:39 AM

Wolf Wednesday 13th December 2023

Morning all. At last on the 13th day I have my wolves. Now you all know that they come in every shape and form so yours might be there to. Mine of course are German Shepherds, Border Collies and Tervurens oh and proper wolves. I love them. Have a good day everyone. Tesco is coming yeah!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 10:11 AM
Brenda Happy Howling Wolf Pack Day to you. Hope you get all your Tesco is this the last one before Christmas?

To everyone to follow "Good morning"

Just back in from work and now off out to catch up with Paul of the "allotment volunteers" we need to measure the door for the shed. Then popping down to Sue's (Burts Mom) to see her newly plastered walls also the wooden floor which has been sanded down and resealed, she has now finally got the living room, hallway/stairs etc redecorated with new doors and architraving/windowcills etc also want to to see her sister who is here from bristol. We may pop out for lunch or not confirmed.

On the way home if after 3ish will pop into my brothers for minute or two as not been for a visit as such for a while, and have some photo's (been sorting them out) of him mainly but of course all of us which I have popped into a nice album for him. I will not take to close to Christmas as he is still "sad/retrospective" since Mom and previously Dad's passing he seems "stuck" but time is s great healer.

Right all off I go into the cold tape measure pen pencil paper at the ready. And my wolly hat
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2023, 10:21 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Bit grim here raining and very cold.
Brewster had a better walk today and needed a couple of rests on the way back so maybe this afternoon we will do a shorter one.

Sorting the spare room today and tidying the cabin we sleep in the spare room for the few nights Michael is home.
That will confuse Brewster.

We need a Bernese in the mix and maybe an Aussie shepherd cross.

I hope there are no substitutions in the Tesco delivery brenda.
griff fingers crossed the prescription update works and you get enough medication so you don't run out over Christmas.
Sue I hope the roads are kind to you today.
Chris enjoy breakfast.
Kazz have a lovely day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 10:29 AM
Good morning everyone

Brenda can I add an Afghan, Doberman and a pesky Border Terrier into your pack. Thank you.

Enjoy your trip Kazz and hope you get to see your brother.

Good luck with the tidying Lynn and hope on the next walk Brewster is ok. You are getting there so keep at it.

Dull and damp here. School run done and Teazle waked. Also cleared some leaves from around front and back doors and just finished a coffee. Off to the hairdresser shortly and tonight I am out to see a very dear friend forour usual catchup before Christmas.

Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2023, 10:39 AM
Have a nice evening Sue.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 10:51 AM
Morning all
Supposed to see Steve at some point but he is barking like a dog still, not sure if he has whooping cough...tried to get him to call the doctor but nope! I just said that I am not sure about going near him whilst he is coughing and he just said he can't help it....I was like, my point is that I don't want to get it...not blaming you for coughing.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 11:39 AM
Kelly all the infections seem to have a cough at the end which hang around then just go. As to Tesco, well they substituted some mojitos for red wine. Came out on top with that sub. The dog choices can be any as I know they will behave themselves with me in charge. rofl tickle my tum. lol!! Sister had afghan and springer which loved my hairy shepherd years ago. Have a good afternoon folks off to have sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice. I love a ping din.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 11:54 AM
He has all the symptoms of whooping cough Brenda, even down to his eyes. I have told him off as he keeps sniffing and not blowing his nose, I asked did his mum not teach him that ( I already knew the answer) nope. I am not going near him today, I will wait and see how he is tomorrow, I am just thankful that he is off work
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 12:26 PM
Just had a card come through the door, royal mail.... underpaid postage, I am not expecting anything, mum could well be, I have paid the fee £2.50 but I don't even know who it is for, I am going to be seriously p*ssed off if it's any of my dad's family. There is a partial surname, no initial or first name so I have had to pay it.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2023, 01:01 PM
Good morning all

Breakfast at home today as it was really pouring down and windy. Just couldn't face the trek to town and then getting wet through getting from the car to the cafe with the hope the blinds were out which they probably won't have been because of the wind. Then, of course, we would have had another wet trek to find an indoor cafe.

As it happens, it was fortunate we were home because the electrician called to weigh up moving the spare room heater to our bedroom and dumping the one that doesn't work in there. He's coming back tomorrow afternoon to do the job.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >