Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 06:11 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, 19th August.

Good Morning everyone,

Poor Zen how frustrated she must be, but I am sure she will find something else to take it out on, sounds like Keshi may be in line.

Griff, glad you are feeling a little better, keep with it. I phoned the hospital it appears they had two systems with me on so when I asked why I was being called back she said because I didn't attend last week, I told her that was because I had my operation over three weeks ago and was happy that the problem was resolved. So she has cancelled my call back, yippee, no more hospital for me. (fingers x'd)

Well we are due some rain today so I had better get Amber out before it starts!

Isn't it time LG was back and Eileen has disappeared again.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 06:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow,
Hope that Zen behaved last night
I'm up and about early today as we are off to the train station soon to go to York for the weekend. I shall keep my fingers crossed for decent weather, not looking promising it's ok though I will still have a great weekend. It's the races today, we will decide Saturday what to do
Glad you have no more hospital now. I'm just waiting for my appointment now.
Have a good weekend everyone
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 07:27 AM
Good morning Mandy, Moyra and all who follow

Pleased the problem with hospital appointments has been sorted Moyra that must put your mind at rest.

Hope your appointment comes through quickly Mandy. Is it for another injection if so hope it works.

Poor Zen no one wants her to eat trees or anything else wooden

Hope Gordon is ok and just enjoying Wales.

Started off just dull but just as I was about to take Teazle out it is raining quite hard That plan on hold then. Nothing planned today, eldest son is most probably coming tonight for the weekend. Had said we would go to Sheffield Park nr East Grinstead tomorrow but that all depends on the weather now.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Good morning everyone, yippeeeee it's raining. Sorry but we really do need it our garden is like concrete.
Mandy have a fabulous time in York, somewhere I have always wanted to visit.
Rain or shine have a good day everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 07:42 AM
Morning everyone. Just to say I won't be around for a bit as a bit down. My daughter has decided that she wants to give up training with me so a bit fed up. I may carry on doing it myself but sometimes another person is needed when doing training classes. Will have to wait and see how the new year pains out. Take Care all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2016, 07:50 AM
Morning Moyra and all who have followed and those still to follow.
Just back from walking Dillon cooler at the moment and the weather seems undecided.
Glad the appointments have sorted themselves out Moyra.
Have fun in Yorik Mandy.
Wishing you well soon brenda. Not nice when you feel down.

Hoping there have been no wood eating shenanigans overnight.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Brenda I know how you feel but don't leave us. Pop in now and again just when you feel you can. We will try to make you feel better
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Brenda, so very sorry to hear your daughter isn't wanting to help anymore Wish I was nearer, I'd be there like a shot. Is there anyone in the more advanced classes who would like to help.
Been heavy rain here since early on. Everyone is tucked up fast asleep, Keshi's head is hanging out like she's dead
Doubt Zen will try anything with Kesh as at the moment she is attempting a coup over her mother and there's friction between them, if Zen breathes out of turn she'll cop for it, and she knows this and is keeping a low profile
Will get the shopping done later, having a lazy morning at present I'm walking about 6 miles a day with the girls, all told, the rest is nice
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Brenda, so very sorry to hear your daughter isn't wanting to help anymore Wish I was nearer, I'd be there like a shot. Is there anyone in the more advanced classes who would like to help.
Been heavy rain here since early on. Everyone is tucked up fast asleep, Keshi's head is hanging out like she's dead
Doubt Zen will try anything with Kesh as at the moment she is attempting a coup over her mother and there's friction between them, if Zen breathes out of turn she'll cop for it, and she knows this and is keeping a low profile
Will get the shopping done later, having a lazy morning at present I'm walking about 6 miles a day with the girls, all told, the rest is nice
Fascinating June - wouldn't it be interesting to have cameras everywhere 24 x 7? What you are seeing is what happens in a wolf pack - will be interesting to see if Zen is a higher rank than Kesh, although I would think that mothers are always considered by their children to be a higher rank?? I don't know, I'm guessing.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2016, 10:47 AM
It's precipitating down withe she's OK rain here - OH and Holly have gone off to Addenbrookes together for Holly to have an emergency appointment with her Consultant - hope she's OK. I'm home alone with Ben so will take him out for a walk round the village later on - the first time since my operation. If the little git pulls me over, he will be in BIG TROUBLE!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >