View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 12:50 AM
Azz dont think you have any fears of this mad troupe leaving the pack, nobody out there is ever going to accept these dogwebbers with their straying eyebrows!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

11-09-2005, 01:03 AM
Well I think you are all special

There's no other community quite like Dogweb

I've seen people come and go but you know what? the best of the best, the cream of the crop are the ones that are still here today

And you know what, you will always be here, and you know what else? Feels like you've always been here!! (You wouldn't believe we are only a year old! -2 in April next year-)

erm.. am i drunk? :smt101
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 01:05 AM
Azz look what your thread has started now, now they know you can give 20 rep points a time out, there is no faulting you
Im sure its not that really there just very loyal members
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by eRaze

I've seen people come and go but you know what? the best of the best, the cream of the crop are the ones that are still here today

And you know what, you will always be here, and you know what else? Feels like you've always been here!! (You wouldn't believe we are only a year old! -2 in April next year-)

If you aren't drunk - then why not we are

Yes Dogweb is the best Azz The only complaint I have is when for the last two nights about midnight it says the server is busy and I get locked out of dogweb
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by eRaze

I agree and also, having been elsewhere tonight I felt disloyal to all the friends I have made personally on here.
There is a certain respect given to each others dogs, breeds, people, circumstances etc and that is a reflection to you Azz, Mini, Shadowboxer, Roxy I could go on but do ramble sometimes. Well done you deserve a token of respect from us all. :smt038
Am I still making sense as it is late and thats my first clue I must go to bed!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by Luz
I agree and also, having been elsewhere tonight I felt disloyal to all the friends I have made personally on here.
There is a certain respect given to each others dogs, breeds, people, circumstances etc and that is a reflection to you Azz, Mini, Shadowboxer, Roxy I could go on but do ramble sometimes. Well done you deserve a token of respect from us all. :smt038
Am I still making sense as it is late and thats my first clue I must go to bed!

Give Barney an extra big cuddle from me Luz - hope he is warming the bed
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 01:21 AM
Originally Posted by Natasha
Azz look what your thread has started now, now they know you can give 20 rep points a time out, there is no faulting you
Im sure its not that really there just very loyal members
Didnt even know what you meant by this till i looked back on the threads.
I dont want rep points that isnt what i'm doing here. Azz dont give me any that isnt what Im about.
Feel horrid now, thats not fair I was highlighting an issue I had tonight when a friend tried to get me to join her webchat.
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Aw no luz dont feel horrid I know thats what you wasnt trying to do, soz I was only joking feel mean now
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by Natasha
Aw no luz dont feel horrid I know thats what you wasnt trying to do, soz I was only joking feel mean now
I am sensitive these days I think babe dont worry, just my own defence mechanism. Dont feel bad it was me being ultra sensitive. Still luv ya!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2005, 09:16 AM
from all the forums i have been on in the past there isn't any place like dw.
i don't go there any more spend my time on here and the leo club one for updates etc.
we have every thing we need here so why go else where.
azz your as mad as us really.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >