Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Have millions of these:

Must have had a really misspent youth, I mean misspent life!!!!

1. On a camping weekend away with a mixed group of people, the lads we were with gaffa taped my mate and I together cause they knew we were desperate for the loo and couldn't get through the door taped together.
Took us an hour to get free with everyone stood around laughing. We were desperately crossing our legs and trying to get free at the same time.

2. Staggered out of a pub on the Trent Canal to my mate's Canal boat and both of us missed the front of the boat in the dark, straight into the canal.

3. In Spain for an all girls week, dressed to the nines and thinking we all looked great. Walking along seafront, swinging handbag (as you do) and got it caught on the bumper of a car dragging me down to the ground...in front of a posh restaurant full of people.

4. Camping weekend again, all the girls having a laugh on the kiddies playground rides. Mate got on the merry go round, decided she felt sick, jumped off, I tried to catch her, missed and we nutted each other. Everyone kept us up all night in case of concussion!

Could go on, but will show myself up even more LOL
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
NatalieS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Oh dear where to start........

One of my favourites, although not the worst, was one of my girlfriends and I used to work in a very posh jewellers, we used to go out every friday night, even though we knew we had to go to work early on saturday morning. One morning we only got in at 6am and had to be at work for 8:30am, we were still totally ratted when we got to work so we had to 'work' in the office, we had competitions to see who could spin around on the office chair the most times before falling off, then we had office chair races - our manageress was not a happy lady!!!

Same friend and I thought we could dance like Kylie Minogue in the 'can't get you out of my head' video -the sort of half robot thingy - we must have looked like total plonkers but we thought we were very cool after a couple of pitchers of Vodka Red Bull.

Chatting to Sol Campbell about his mum for yonks in a club, but topped off only by my rather thick but very sweet friend who then came over and said to him "You do sport don't you" "It's tennis isn't it?" I think he thought she was joking but she was deadly serious. Then we invited him and his agent around to my friends house for lunch the next day, the bizarre thing was that they called us to come over but we couldn't remember anything about it and were to ill to care!

Then in other celeb related stupidness, in my effort to get to Robbie Williams, I tripped over the rope that was fancing off the VIP area and fell flat on my face right in front of him - I wouldn't care but the door man had already said I could go in! I thought i was looking quite cool waltzing in there with my glass of champagne the lying face down on the floor at his feet sort of ruined the effect!

There are about a million more......
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-08-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Why what happens in Porkys Steve I haven't seen that film

Im not explaining it on here-far too many tender minds! Keep an eye out for it on one of them obscure satellite/cable channels-truly a bad film from early 80's!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4