View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-08-2005, 09:25 PM
(someone ask her about the time she threw up at work after a night out )

Graeme
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Graeme
(someone ask her about the time she threw up at work after a night out )

Graeme
Never let you forget a minor indiscretion

I was working in a shop at the time and we were known for big friday nights out, even though we were all working the next day. Well one particular saturday I was a little worse for wear and threw up on one of the lovely glass counters

it was not a pretty sight - especially when you had to clean it up before the customers arrived

Aileen x
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Oh do you really want to know

Well when I was 21 I went to Sorrento in Italy with my then Fiance and his mum and brother, sister-in-law and nephew. Well booze was very cheap there so we bought a few bottles of liquers. We got southern comfort and Malibu. We then all went to a restaurant and had a big plate of Spagetti Bolognese each. We then had a big row and fell out. He decided to go and play cards in his brother and sister in laws room and I decided to sample the booze (well I wasn't used to drinking much then) Well I had a few southern comforts and a few malibus - in fact I think I drank most of both bottles I don't remember much after that except being very very ill and sick and they were going to take me to hospital I was that bad.

The worst thing was that apparently I was howling like a dog and all the other guests could hear me fortunately it was October and the hotel wasn't full

I was out of it from about 3 in the afternoon till next morning and there was spagetti under the bed and in the bin in the bathroom, it was horrible. Next morning we had to go on a boat trip too - god knows how I did that.

I still cringe when I think of what I did, going down to breakfast next day was one of the hardest things I ever had to do and I was off southern comfort and Malibu for quite a long time after this
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Woke up at a drive through McDonalds, in the back of a mates van (had a couch in there instead of seats). He didn't realise was there until I shouted, order me an egg mcmuffin. He nearly had a heart attack.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
The worst thing was that apparently I was howling like a dog and all the other guests could hear me fortunately it was October and the hotel wasn't full

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005

Sorry Foxy,but i imediately just thought of that film 'Porkys' while reading your post!
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 10:13 PM
During my training I used to wake up quite regularly with traffic cones in my bedroom! I know that is quite normal though, sorry cant be more interesting..... memory loss, you know
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Woke up at a drive through McDonalds, in the back of a mates van (had a couch in there instead of seats). He didn't realise was there until I shouted, order me an egg mcmuffin. He nearly had a heart attack.
LOL!!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 10:46 AM
Wooflehoond - you crack me up.....erm, i tend to do very daft things but somehow i still know what im doing eg

17yrs old first holiday away from home....5 am...on beach with friend and two canadian lads, Brock and Crispin (fab names?) decided we would go swimming with our clothes on.....(at least i kept some dignity!) however then proceeded to remove watch and jewelry...didnt want to damage them, then my heels...i loved those shoes...and then my wonder bra....too expensive for sea water

Anyway i started waving it around in the air when a bus load of japanese tourists went past and started taking pictures.....

Also have gate crashed a wedding reception and convinced the bride we were her best mates...even got dedications " to the five foxy girls on the dance floor"

So we are in afew peoples photo albums now!!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 11:07 AM
LOL China, Canadian lads...that explains a lot!!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2005, 11:15 AM
was quite amusing......we kept calling him crispy...where do they get those names!!!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >