Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 08:39 PM

While drunk

Whats the daftest thing you've ever done while you were drunk? One of mine is I've fell asleep on a snooker table in a club actually "The GaryOwen" if anyone recalls it in B'ham. Then woke up got off the table and went to sleep on the floor. I mean this club had about 400 people in it and the club ran from about 11pm till 5am. Also before this I am told I kissed every man coming into the club regardless of if he had a girlfriend/wife/partner.

Youth eh?

So whats one of your daftest moments.
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 08:45 PM
I used to play wheeley bin racing lol, also once filled a black bin bag with water and called it angelica and was pushing it on the park swings. Then she fell off and we gave her a funeral.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Falling fast asleep in a packed nightclub,but in my defence-i had been up since 5.00am working and drinking large amounts of alcohol didnt help either...

Waking up round some girls house and not knowing where i was or more important-who she was...

Getting up on stage with 2 women i know and doing karoke.Apparently we got a stading ovation for our version of 'summer loving' from Grease,but i was too plastered to notice.

While being driven home by a friend,i was sick out of the window and left 'go faster stripes' down side of car.I ended up washing the entire car the next day out of guilt. :smt078

Falling asleep with my hand stuck inside a doner kebab and waking next morning with it covered in white lard. :smt078

Still dont beat my old bosses son-he woke one morning and found a tempory traffic light in his bedroom like what you see at road works!
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:02 PM
Sorry not suitable for a public forum
Lets just say i was never quite the same afterwards
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-08-2005, 09:11 PM
Same excuse as Gems...

However I did again several times after

Graeme
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:13 PM
same as Graeme
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by Graeme

However I did again several times after

Graeme
same
Graeme
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Actually... one that I can tell here

One Friday afternoon me and a friend got steaming drunk. Staggering on to the next pub we made found ourselves on Princes Street at about 5pm. At this point we were so p****d we had to sit down. A couple of minutes later a homeless guy told us to move because we were in his patch

Graeme
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:21 PM
There have been many stupid incidents,

Fell asleep on a bench,
Missed the step while stepping onto a train and my leg fell between the step and the platform (very painful)
Walked along the road with two of my good friends singing the wizard of oz (arms linked and doing the dancy bit too)

I am however more concered about the number of times I have walked home, on my own, absolutely minging, without a concern for my personal safety, anything could have happened and I would have been powerless to stop it

Aileen x
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2005, 09:23 PM
yes Aileen i have done that many times walked home on my own and not knowing how i got there and many hours after i set off. i also end up in ppls house that i dont know
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >