View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-02-2012, 12:49 PM

Lofty is a 12 week old Labradoodle(chocolate and eye issues)

09-02-12 Lofty is a 12 week old Labradoodle male puppy who has come to us from a breeder as he has a very small right eye which he cannot see out of. Is Lofty affected by this? No not at all!! He is a typical bouncy, gorgeous bundle of puppyness! His eye is something his new owners will need to monitor but Lofty is just one georgous puppy so please come and adopt him!

THIS DOG IS AT MANY TEARS ANIMAL RESCUE IN CARMARTHENSHIRE
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2012, 03:45 PM
The only thing I found different with Harley (who doesn't have his right eye), when he was young, is he couldn't follow a ball if thrown for him, and also he would fall over more than I was used to. He can follow a ball perfectly now he has got used to just having one eye

For anyone who is interested in this boy but is unsure because of him not being able to see from the one eye, they get used to it very easily and you forget that they are partially sighted as they just carry on like any other dog
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
The only thing I found different with Harley (who doesn't have his right eye), when he was young, is he couldn't follow a ball if thrown for him, and also he would fall over more than I was used to. He can follow a ball perfectly now he has got used to just having one eye

For anyone who is interested in this boy but is unsure because of him not being able to see from the one eye, they get used to it very easily and you forget that they are partially sighted as they just carry on like any other dog
Thank you for that ..