View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 11:45 PM
As in a body detox azz? Thats great that u did it for 2 years! I am active so i just run and walk alot and round around doing things for other people, lol, but if i smell choc then thats it i have put loads of weight on!

Congrats for doing so well azz!
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2005, 12:05 AM
erm lets see, they arent really big achievements, mor epersonal ones.
Living every day with my mum, and her osteoperosis, i allways thought it was something that older woman have, she has suffered with it, for 10 years now, since she was 38, i think it is genetic.
Coping with big family issues,a nd a big family break down.
Helping my aunt nurse her husband, when he was suffereing with Cryptogenic fybrosis of the alvioiuls (sp?).
Nursing our old Staffie bitch, thru bladder cancer.
Hand rearing a litter of 13 baby rabbits, from 4 days old, feeding all of them, every hour from 4am till 12 am, ergh grooling, then loosing all but 1!
And coping with a magor illness myslef.
So i cant really think of any magor ones tho.
best wishes
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2005, 12:11 AM
Naff all so far
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-06-2005, 12:35 PM
I love reading this thread I feel I know you all now! You have all achieved great things what a diverse bunch we are. Well done eraze forgiving us dogweb to share these achievements! Though I have to say is a 2 year detox really good for you Go careful
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 12:37 PM
My greatest achievement must be having our 4 children, after being told 18 years ago that I couldn't ever have any and if I did get pregnant could be problems due to my diabetes.

Sure each pregnancy was difficult, with up to 6 injections per day, blood sugar testing every 2 hours both day and night............but at the end of it all, we have 4 wonderful (most of the time) children!
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Another great achivement, not mine but my Jassy's (rescue stafford)....

Qualifying to be a Pet's As Therapy dog last year at the age of 7 and just over 2 years after being found on the streets.

Well Done Jas you've done me proud boy!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

20-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Dibley
Though I have to say is a 2 year detox really good for you Go careful
Definately It's a long story (which I keep meaning to share ) but I was quite unwell a few years prior to starting the detox - let's put it this way.. if I hadn't of discovered it... I seriously doubt I'd be here today
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Well done to all of you on your amazing achievements.

Mine aren't nearly so awe inspiring:

I brought up someone elses little girl from 6 months old to 4 years (when he left me). Although every day I miss her (no kids of my own) I hope that she had some stability early in her life while her parents were fighting.

I got a first class honours degree + university prize in chemistry, as a mature student. I was over the moon, particularly as English and Art were my best subjects at school and science barely got a mention.

I have a finished novel of over 400 pages waiting to be published. My OH says it is great (he would!) but I am just so pleased I finished it and it flows.

A strange one - having the strength to ditch someone I thought of as a really good friend. Turned out she wasn't and it was hard decision.
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2005, 04:19 PM
awww eraze congratulaions for overcoming your problems as Dibley said go careful.

We have some truley amazing people on here an everyone has their own story to tell. WELL DONE EVERYONE
Kirsty
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-06-2005, 04:25 PM
The 3 kids

Been useless at every thing else so far
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >