View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2005, 03:37 PM
I think this is what makes dogweb such a great place, as it's members have all had such diverse lifestyles.

I am pleased, impressed and thankful for the things which you have done and achieved,:smt052 I know in some circumstances I may not have been able to take the same course of action which you all have.

These are mine:

Achieiving my under-graduate and post-graduate degrees and passing my driving test (although the least said about my driving around Graeme the better)

Aileen x
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2005, 04:14 PM
she was the reason i stop doing the work .it took me 2 hrs to find her and get her to hospital .me and OH stayed with her all night .....I felt I needed to quit whilst i was ahead ....I found one girl overdosed and barely breathing but was afraid that next time I would find a dead body .......... she is now a solicitor married with a son and has a special place in my heart .....and never forgets my birthday ( the day i found her ) ..its a birthday for us both she says

And if you ever read this M you are the best achievment in my life...cos your still here x
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Oh inca that's loveley. What a wondeful thing to have ahieved.
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2005, 04:35 PM
My greatest achievement is seeing how happy my son is
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
I worked for many years on the samaritan helpline.....knowing that I once saved a young girls life has to be my biggest thing ...we are still in touch .
(*whispers snap Inca, have had many similar experiences *)

Mine is having my son, his father was taken ill when he was three weeks old so I bought him up alone and put him through Uni, I am very proud of the kind and compassionate young man he has become

Well done everyone on here...what a lovely and talented lot you are.
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2005, 04:55 PM
Having my babies, and not pulling my hair out when they all start arguing about everything possible.

mandie
Dibley
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Wow you are all very special people on here I'm glad I started this thread
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Hayley SBT
Congrats Dibley

Ok lol heres mine

I lived away from home a lot since i was 16 and i was a carefree party animal, i studdied hard, but at night i would go and get drunk, have fun and had a loads of friends around me! Then at the age of 19 my mum fell ill with her back and my dad too already had a bad back! So i could either carry on as a carefree young woman or i could give it to HELP care for my mum and sometimes my dad!

I gave it up! and now I hardly do any of what i used to do, its coming up to a year since i stopped partying and caring for my family! Sometimes im soo bored, but my mother has pride, she cared for me and i will care for her! My dogs get me through and my family are great! also in the last 2 years i have had a lot of truma!
what with my mum, My real dad died of cancer on easter sunday, i was just starting to get to know him when i was 17 and lost him at 19, i have had 3 dogs die and one of them was a 9 month old staffie pup, my first staffie! My grandma died and my "step dads" dad has not got long left! and all i call hiim Grandpa, sometimes its all very hard!

So this is why a 20 year old is on the PC alot, because if i was not i would be bored as anything!

I was a wild child and even thou maybe in peoples eyes this is nothing for me this was very hard to give up my life style! But I am happy and i feel good as I wouldnt want anyone else help care for my mum, shes getting better thou!

Aww Hayley you are really brave to go through all that you have so far you are definitely a credit to your mum and step-dad they must be really really proud of you, I know I would be I hope soon that you meet someone really special and have a wonderful life cos you deserve it more than anyone
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Think mine was getting my four year old to sleep for 8.30 one night , oh and getting divorced from my cheating ex-husband was quite an achievement as well
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Aww Hayley you are really brave to go through all that you have so far you are definitely a credit to your mum and step-dad they must be really really proud of you, I know I would be I hope soon that you meet someone really special and have a wonderful life cos you deserve it more than anyone
aww ty foxy, that brought a tear to my eye, soo sweet! I have my moments and my family let me know when lol! Like tonight, im in a bit of a mood because my dad has peed me off
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >