View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Oh tonight's episode was brilliant The cow part was rather amusing but the garage bit must have been the best (that and Hammond's face as he got up to 45mph then looked up to see he was about to enter the river )
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Cool thanks Stormey,I will definately watch it then.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 11:03 AM
What a great episode last night!!!

As much as I laughed when they drove through alabama with that stuff graffitied on their cars (and they almost got shot for it!)

I couldn't help thinking that it was a bit stupid and no need to offend other people. If Americans drove through my town saying something like Torys must die, then personally, I wouldn't find that funny... and I would expect there to be a beating!

But apart from that bit, the part where Jeremy turns up with a cow strapped to the roof of his car was hilarious, and the end when James couldn't sell his car, very good

Oh and I laughed so much when Hamster and Jeremy cut James's Air conditioning!!!
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Personally I didn't think the graffiti was that bad, OK a tad in bad taste but to be beaten up or even killed for it? Kind of defeats the religous teachings objective doesn't it. So much for tolerance and love!
Becky
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Personally I didn't think the graffiti was that bad, OK a tad in bad taste but to be beaten up or even killed for it? Kind of defeats the religous teachings objective doesn't it. So much for tolerance and love!
Becky
I agree, things like calling nascar, country and western and wanting hillary clinton for president are not worth the way these rednecks reacted. The man love rules bit, i can see why that may offend due to religous belifes but still they over reacted.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode, I laughed my sox off as always. They really are big kids aren't they - love it!!! The air con bit was hilarious, but I also loved Clarkson driving along with his shower and trying to talk, cracked me up!!! Doesn't take much though!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-02-2007, 07:48 PM
It's that time of the week again !
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by dinners85 View Post
Thaks for the reminder mate.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by dinners85 View Post
This has got to be one of the best/funniest programmes out there. Never fails to make me laugh out loud, which is a big achievment considering TV lately!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-02-2007, 11:28 PM
I liked Clarkson's use of high explosives to speed up the ploughing of the field. LOL

The American one two weeks ago is still the best yet though
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »