View Poll Results: Who do you want to win BB
Aishleyne 6 18.75%
Richard 3 9.38%
Glynn 5 15.63%
Nikki 1 3.13%
Pete 14 43.75%
Jennie 0 0%
Don't care! 3 9.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Berger
Can't stand Ashlyene. If she wins I will never watch again (ok maybe thats a tad dramatic)
Don't worry she wont win cuz to many other girls hate her for no reason
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
Don't worry she wont win cuz to many other girls hate her for no reason

For 'no' reason? this girl dresses like a tart and then say she doesn't like the male attention. She crys about every little thing, she totally lead spiral on.... and she is very 2 faced. Remember her yawning in front of Nikki? now all the sudden she wants Nikki to come back into the house
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

14-08-2006, 01:36 PM
I _think_ Pete or Glynn (Or even Ash) will win

BUT... I _want_ Ash to win

Why?

Originally I wanted Pete to win, but if anyone can find that horrible horrble Nicky attractive then they really must have poo in their eyes. I detest her!!! She needs a good slap! I don't know why anyone in the house didn't sit her down and say "look Nicky... you act like a child! You throw strops to get your own way/attention and quite honestly it's beginning to p us off!" (and the rest!)

Ahhh glad I got that off my chest

I think if Pete wins it he'll 'waste' it on her, and she'll have won it too in a way as she'll be in the limelight too. She really is repugnant!

I still won't mind if Pete wins, but I hope someone talks sense into him and he gets away from that 'leeching-footballer-wife-wannabe-childish-horrible-b------' Nicky (lol how much do I hate her?!!)
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

14-08-2006, 01:37 PM
PS I merged the two threads
shadow_the_staff
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2006, 01:37 PM
GLYN TO WIN!!!! Come on Glyn do it for WALES!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2006, 01:38 PM
Well as this is the first BB I have ever watched I have been hooked from the start. I was gutted when Nicki went but now she is back for some reason she is irritating the hell out of me, and I am sure she is only clinging to Pete because she thinks he is going to win, I liked Richard but he too has started to get on my nerves, especially when he kept on going on about his promise to bring back one of the girls from the other house, you would have thought he had sacrificed his first born lol, so as my opinions have moved around recently I want Pete to win with Ash 2nd Richard 3rd glyn I think has played it from the start, pretending to be a thicko when in fact he is no such thing.

Mo
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by eRaze
but if anyone can find that horrible horrble Nicky attractive then they really must have poo in their eyes.

Complete spoilt brat comes to mind - my 5 year old cousins are better behaved than her!!

At first her tantrums were humourous, but after a while they began to grate me - just imagine having to live with her 24/7 tho
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by mo
glyn I think has played it from the start, pretending to be a thicko when in fact he is no such thing.
I did read that somewhere, that he told his friends that's what his gameplan would be, but would he be able to keep it up for all this time?
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Grr can't stand Glyn how can a young boy like Lea..yuk,
Grr can't stand Nicki she is so fake now and hanging on to Pete because she thinks he will win...
Very cross with Richard for being nice to the odious Grace and not sticking to his principles he's gone down in my estimation,
I like Ash, she doesn't creep although she wines and cries too much to win ,
Like Jenny she is genuine and doesn't creep,not really been in long enough to win,

Pete to win , he may have been flattered by the attention and taken in my Nicki but he is a really sweet and gentle man and has remained consistent.
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Gosh Iv never even thought about who will win BB.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »