Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
I have, it was abit predictable at the begining but oh boy i wasn't expecting the end bit.
Also it seems like the virus has mutated do you think her baby will be born a zombie, well you never know it will bring a whole new meaning to breast feeding.
If I had been drinking tea at the time, that last comment would have had me spitting it all over my computer! I would really like to see how you'd birth a zombie baby!

Bring on the finale!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2012, 12:39 AM
He he i scare myself sometimes with what pops into my head.
Was it ever mentioned how the virus started?
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-03-2012, 12:46 AM
He he i scare myself sometimes with what pops into my head.
Was it ever mentioned how the virus started?
I don't think so.. Because the first few episodes were from Rick's point of view and he wasn't awake for the initial outbreak. It's annoying though, I really want to know!
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2012, 09:13 PM
hang on, I must have missed an episode, what day is the new one shown on ? isn't it a Friday ?, the last one I saw was Dale getting it, I didn't see anything about the zombie virus mutating.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
hang on, I must have missed an episode, what day is the new one shown on ? isn't it a Friday ?, the last one I saw was Dale getting it, I didn't see anything about the zombie virus mutating.
The one I watch is out on a Sunday in the USA so I usually watch it online on the Monday You are in for a treat when you watch the next episode!
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
It was after they killed the two guards zombies that didn't have a mark on them, and also what has happened in the next episode you havent seen yet.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
The one I watch is out on a Sunday in the USA so I usually watch it online on the Monday You are in for a treat when you watch the next episode!
Thats what i do too, we are naughty.
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Thats what i do too, we are naughty.
We are indeed! I feel especially naughty about watching it because my boyfriend likes us to watch it together, which means I have to wait until Friday before I can watch it with him. So every week I watch it on the Monday and then pretend I haven't watched it and watch it with him again on Friday. Luckily, I'm a wimp so I don't have to pretend to be scared even though I already know what's going to happen
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2012, 10:27 PM
It doesn't scare me, but there are times when i want to shout " run you idiot run".
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Snap! I'm sure they could outrun the walkers most of the time. It's not like they're 28 Days Later style zombies, they can only shuffle about!
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »