View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 07:54 PM
Don't agree with the bottom two at all this week!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Great to see Dani go through for another week.Was surprised to see Bronte go as there were weaker girls as commented on by the judges. Bronte was a little OTT for me though so was not a favourite. Some great talent there still.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I like Lauren, Danielle and Jenny the best so far.
Snap

I wish Stephanie would get rid of the garish red lipstick, some of the girls look over made up, I would much prefer a more natural look for a Dorothy.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Snap

I wish Stephanie would get rid of the garish red lipstick, some of the girls look over made up, I would much prefer a more natural look for a Dorothy.
I know what you mean about Stephanie and the red lipstick. I, too, think it's a bit much! It's just so.....RED!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Every week Andrew LW plaintively points out that he`s casting the part of Dorothy - young innocent farm girl... and every week the girlies turn up in clinging dresses barely covering the essentials and enough slap to satify Danny La Rue.
If I were casting Dorothy, I would tell them to go back and read the script.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Every week Andrew LW plaintively points out that he`s casting the part of Dorothy - young innocent farm girl... and every week the girlies turn up in clinging dresses barely covering the essentials and enough slap to satify Danny La Rue.
If I were casting Dorothy, I would tell them to go back and read the script.
I agree with that. More often than not they are a bit over done!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm pleased with the result this week. So glad the Lord saved Danielle!

I believe that, out of both Dani and Danielle, the right one went. Didn't like Dani much at all and I think Danielle has so much more to give and is much more endearing.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2010, 08:16 PM
Don't think either of the girls should have been in the bottom two this week. Loved Danielle too. Much worse Dorothies still left in.....
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I'm pleased with the result this week. So glad the Lord saved Danielle!

I believe that, out of both Dani and Danielle, the right one went. Didn't like Dani much at all and I think Danielle has so much more to give and is much more endearing.
Bearing in mind Dani is a friend of the thread maker I wouldn't have put it so bluntly.

I thought this week was Dani's best ever and I think it is such a shame she has gone. Out of the two she was the weaker one but as Fudgeley says, there are much weaker ones still in there for some reason.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Bearing in mind Dani is a friend of the thread maker I wouldn't have put it so bluntly.

I thought this week was Dani's best ever and I think it is such a shame she has gone. Out of the two she was the weaker one but as Fudgeley says, there are much weaker ones still in there for some reason.
Oh don't you start. Do you think I really give a toss what you think? Away and give someone else your spin.

I'll express my opinion however I choose, as everyone else will, and that is mine. If you don't like it or how I have worded it - tough! I'm going to like someone just because they're a friend of someone on here, I'm not that wet.
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »