Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 03:56 PM

Ooo err! its it fate?..

Well I have been looking into having a wheaten puppy and was going to contact a breeder but I couldn’t make up my mind whether I really really like the dogs that she has bred (the judges certainly like them ) Well I was after a little bitch and I heard that she has had a whole litter of boys! Do you think this was fate and it’s a sign that I shouldn’t have one from this mating a better one might be coming along?

sarah xxxxx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Yes sounds like it could be Sarah, doesn't it Have you got another litter in mind then or are you still looking
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Well im still looking, I cant seem to make my mind up Although I also heard after I found out about the litter of boys, that a very very pretty bitch I know is being mated to a rather nice dog so maybe that’s fate again! It would be easy for me to pick a really good puppy but because I would like to breed from her (health test ect.. permitting) I also have to look at all her lines for health problem and for which dogs are in their pedigree so I can choose a puppy that will start me in the direction that I would like to take my breeding. So it looks like its back to hours of looking at the wheaten year books for all the doggies’ pedigrees. This is why I am having a breeder’s mate computer program for Christmas!!!

sarah xxxxx
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 05:45 PM
It best to always go for what your heart feels is right, if you want a girl deep down, id wait and get a girl
Good luck in your search!
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2005, 08:59 PM
I reckon it's fate

Wait for a really special girl
Wheaten mad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Awwww thanks gems and tuti, i am definatly gonna wait till i find a special little baby girl. Im just gonna have to keep my ears open for litters, i think i will know when i find the right puppy. Oooo i cant wait!

sarah xxxxx