Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki_Ann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2007, 02:07 PM

Urgent Transport from Stockport, Chesire to Walsall, W. Mids

Basically, I have bought a cage off eBay and was offered two chipmunks with it.

I declined to pay for them but offered to get them to a rescue center/new home down in Kent where a lady is waiting to take them in. Initially this was declined but the eBayer is now fairly desperate to be rid of them.

I am travelling down South to Basingstoke on Sunday, and the chipmunks in Stockport will have no cage or living quarters by Bank Holiday monday, as if I don't take them I will be arranging a courier for the cage I have bought.
Obviously this run I am doing on Sunday is the best chance for getting them down South to the rescue.

If they can be transported as far as Stoke-on-Trent for tomorrow evening sometime, a lady on another forum has offered to do the run from Stoke-on-Trent to Walsall then.

I am worried about what will happen to these critters if I cannot get them in time.

The chipmunks will come in a secure box with a carrier (I should imagine) of their food and toys, and also the cage which has dimensions 94cm x 75cm x 45cm. This can be lain on it's side as I've asked for the critters to be in a secure small box for their own safety.

I am more than willing to pay petrol/time money up to a reasonable amount as this is so desperate. If anyone at all can help, please do post here or PM me.

Many thanks in advance