Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
Well since you've asked so nicely, i'll force myself to have a glass of raspberry vodka what I did make myself, but I'll warn you, it has kick to it, so if i turn up on this thread pished as a fart, I can't be held responsible for my actions.

I'm so hoping that in a year or so's time you'll look back in pride at yourself for being so strong and doing the right thing.
You go girl

What getting all my new friends drunk?

Please do have that drink, or two!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
Ah! We could be the same person...
Apperently it stops soon. I remain hopeful
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
Well since you've asked so nicely, i'll force myself to have a glass of raspberry vodka what I did make myself, but I'll warn you, it has kick to it, so if i turn up on this thread pished as a fart, I can't be held responsible for my actions.

I'm so hoping that in a year or so's time you'll look back in pride at yourself for being so strong and doing the right thing.
You go girl
Oh pleeeeease come back pished!!! I used to love getting the wine out and having a laugh posting on threads
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
Oh pleeeeease come back pished!!! I used to love getting the wine out and having a laugh posting on threads
Cor, I've gone and found myself a couple of troublemakers haven't I?!?!?!

Of course I am as good as gold.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
Cor, I've gone and found myself a couple of troublemakers haven't I?!?!?!

Of course I am as good as gold.
The forum is boring without a good bit of troublemaking fun
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 07:29 AM
morning...hope you are doing well Dalmonda

Ladies...I cant have the alcohol (im trying to get myself a parasite) but I will (and am going to have) a double shot, vanilla latte for you
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 08:18 AM
He sounds like a right kn@b to be fair but did this little beatch really start being a pain before or after pregnancy?

Maybe she was eyeing up your fella as a erm... 'donor' and you yah evil bissum ruined her life?

At the very least he is being emotionally unfaithful/unavailable.

Could you book the dogs in at a kennels and you into a hotel and go off the map for a week? am sure the dogs would understand

Go proper awol dont be sat around waiting for him, dont be home when he rolls in.

Sack it pm lots of us your mobile number and we will spam text you and see how he likes it!!!

At the end of the day this girl isnt actually the problem and it is very easy to hate her(i do and am sure am in good company wanting to beat her till am thirsty or tired whichever comes first!). the problem is your fella who is 'allowing' her to intrude on your life he needs to sort it out. and you little dalmondo need to not 'enable' him to be such prize w. if he keeps 'getting away with it' then he will keep doing it. Ultimately you cant control their actions but you can control your own. Decide what YOU want and perhaps write it all down (i am the worlds worst and explaining how i feel and i just end up crying!) and hand it to him in a letter (that way you dont cry and forget stuff and he cant interrupt you!)

Lay it on the line say your piece then leave him to absorb and make a decision. Draw a line in the sand

and if all else fails, send us her address and we will deal with it

ps i find throwing all their worldly possessions out of the top bedroom window into the garden is most gratifying.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by Dobermonkey View Post
He sounds like a right kn@b to be fair but did this little beatch really start being a pain before or after pregnancy?

Maybe she was eyeing up your fella as a erm... 'donor' and you yah evil bissum ruined her life?

Could you book the dogs in at a kennels and you into a hotel and go off the map for a week? am sure the dogs would understand

Go proper awol dont be sat around waiting for him, dont be home when he rolls in.

Sack it pm lots of us your mobile number and we will spam text you and see how he likes it!!!

At the end of the day this girl isnt actually the problem and it is very easy to hate her(i do and am sure am in good company wanting to beat her till am thirsty or tired whichever comes first!). the problem is your fella who is 'allowing' her to intrude on your life he needs to sort it out. and you little dalmondo need to not 'enable' him to be such prize w. if he keeps 'getting away with it' then he will keep doing it. Ultimately you cant control their actions but you can control your own. Decide what YOU want and perhaps write it all down (i am the worlds worst and explaining how i feel and i just end up crying!) and hand it to him in a letter (that way you dont cry and forget stuff and he cant interrupt you!)

Lay it on the line say your piece then leave him to absorb and make a decision. Draw a line in the sand

ps i find throwing all their worldly possessions out of the top bedroom window into the garden is most gratifying.
I like this!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
morning...hope you are doing well Dalmonda

Ladies...I cant have the alcohol (im trying to get myself a parasite) but I will (and am going to have) a double shot, vanilla latte for you
I think alcohol might have been a defining factor in me getting infected!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Dobermonkey View Post

Yay!! I love this.
Page 9 of 14 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »