View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 08:58 AM
LOL....my 2 year old parasite was the hangover!
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
LOL....my 2 year old parasite was the hangover!
Hahaha! Oooft parasitic infection inducing activities whilst hungover you were brave!
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
Hahaha! Oooft parasitic infection inducing activities whilst hungover you were brave!
LOL...best cure...followed by bacon buttie
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Kerriebaby View Post
LOL...best cure...followed by bacon buttie
Bacon buttie yes, the first part no......
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Dobermonkey View Post
He sounds like a right kn@b to be fair but did this little beatch really start being a pain before or after pregnancy?

Maybe she was eyeing up your fella as a erm... 'donor' and you yah evil bissum ruined her life?

At the very least he is being emotionally unfaithful/unavailable.

Could you book the dogs in at a kennels and you into a hotel and go off the map for a week? am sure the dogs would understand

Go proper awol dont be sat around waiting for him, dont be home when he rolls in.

Sack it pm lots of us your mobile number and we will spam text you and see how he likes it!!!

At the end of the day this girl isnt actually the problem and it is very easy to hate her(i do and am sure am in good company wanting to beat her till am thirsty or tired whichever comes first!). the problem is your fella who is 'allowing' her to intrude on your life he needs to sort it out. and you little dalmondo need to not 'enable' him to be such prize w. if he keeps 'getting away with it' then he will keep doing it. Ultimately you cant control their actions but you can control your own. Decide what YOU want and perhaps write it all down (i am the worlds worst and explaining how i feel and i just end up crying!) and hand it to him in a letter (that way you dont cry and forget stuff and he cant interrupt you!)

Lay it on the line say your piece then leave him to absorb and make a decision. Draw a line in the sand

and if all else fails, send us her address and we will deal with it

ps i find throwing all their worldly possessions out of the top bedroom window into the garden is most gratifying.
I LOVE this :P

Though I am a little worried about the looks I would get from those around me should I let you all spam me with texts. I imagine the content would be most amusing!
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2012, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
What getting all my new friends drunk?

Lol, that too !

Please do have that drink, or two!
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
Oh pleeeeease come back pished!!! I used to love getting the wine out and having a laugh posting on threads
I did have the drink, then fell asleep I think my days of drinking a sh (i) t load of alcohol, dancing all night and springing up again in the morning are well and truly over, I didn't wake up till 11 am

How are things looking today ?

Your situation reminds me so much of my friends years ago. She'd just had a baby, her OH was a complete waste of space, gave her no support, would disappear for days, spent loads of money in the bookies.
She just up'd and left with her baby one day, she was scared as hell, but she had friends to support her, and it was the best thing she ever did.
A few years later she met her current OH, who didn't even blink at her having a toddler in tow, that toddler is now 24 and as far is she's concerned her biological father isn't her Dad, it's the guy who was there for her growing up.

There are happy endings out there, you just have to have the courage to go and find them.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Dalmonda View Post
wow!

Thank you so much for sharing! You sound like an amazing person! You've given me inspiration?
You could be an amazing person too I was just someone like you, waiting for my baby to arrive and wanting my baby to have a father. I then decided I didn't want my child brought into a relationship where I was treated so shabbily and with so little respect and for my child to grow up seeing that or seeing me so unhappy.

You deserve better. You deserve to be treated with love and respect and so does your future child.
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 01:00 PM
seeing as you are shortly going to be a responsible adult

THink about it from your bino's point of view - would biological father be a good role model for bino?

Would you want Bino growing up thinking that bio dads behaviour was acceptable?

You never know, if you scare the bejasus outta Bio Dad he may come up with the goods. How he managed to be bio dad i dont know, as he patently doesnt have a set of tests*cles and if he aint gonna grow a set, then its over to you Dalmondo

think of us as your virtual b@lls whoop whoop!
merryvale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-10-2012, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=Dobermonkey;2601172 i find throwing all their worldly possessions out of the top bedroom window into the garden is most gratifying.[/QUOTE]

I actually did just that with my ex, Apparently as he drove off with his mate he was telling him how he had "put me in my place" when his clothes started floating out of the window I tossed every bit of clothing I could lay hand on. It was very satisfying watching him having to pick all his things.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2012, 02:41 PM
I just read through the thread. It was very weird reading your dilemma and then seeing my name pop up as the bad guy! It's not me I promise!!

Hope you're OK, men suck!
Page 10 of 14 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »