Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 04:57 AM

Jogging Partner Or Not!

My daughter decided that she is getting up at 5am every morning and going jogging and that Kyiro would be her jogging partner .
Somehow I had my doubts Kyiro would want to go any faster than a slow mooch, but hey you never know.
So this morning my daughter got up and off her and Kyiro went. They have just got back and I asked how it went as Kyiro wasn't even showing signs of panting, and she said absolutly ****e, he is just too slow
Perhaps she would be better off borrowing a tortoise as after all Kyiro takes seriously the fact he is 3 and now retired.
Anyway he is now flaked out as the thought of using any energy has completely left him shattered.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-07-2010, 06:07 AM
Did Charley think he would be super fast being a greyhound ?

At least Kyiro kept up and got home Ollie would of been flat out less than half way way round and refusing to budge unless they went at his pace a snails pace and stopping every 5 seconds for a sniff and a wee.

Are you going instead tomorrow Bev ?
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Did Charley think he would be super fast being a greyhound ?

At least Kyiro kept up and got home Ollie would of been flat out less than half way way round and refusing to budge unless they went at his pace a snails pace and stopping every 5 seconds for a sniff and a wee.

Are you going instead tomorrow Bev ?
Lynn she ended up walking snails pace as Kyiro refused to go any faster than walking. 15mins of snails pace and he was flat out
Sounds like him and Ollie would make a right pair
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 06:24 AM
that appealed to my sense of humour
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Having met that darling boy I was reading the thread in anticipation that he had found some extra enthusiasm...it did make me smile to read that he was his usual laid back self..poor Charley xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
that appealed to my sense of humour

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Having met that darling boy I was reading the thread in anticipation that he had found some extra enthusiasm...it did make me smile to read that he was his usual laid back self..poor Charley xx
I think Kyiro much to his relief has been sacked as jogging partner, and wants us to remember he is a RETIRED greyhound so sleeping and not using energy is now a prioroty.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 09:28 AM
ha ha ha ha ha!!!! i was wondering what the outcome would be seen as greyhounds like short sprints and then chill right out!

I tried with China, but it turns out staffies are similar - or at lesat china is....she likes to stop every 5 yards to sniff, pee and mooch!

I cant say i was gutted.....it was the first and only time i went jogging......i didnt like it either!
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 09:52 AM
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
ha ha ha ha ha!!!! i was wondering what the outcome would be seen as greyhounds like short sprints and then chill right out!

I tried with China, but it turns out staffies are similar - or at lesat china is....she likes to stop every 5 yards to sniff, pee and mooch!

I cant say i was gutted.....it was the first and only time i went jogging......i didnt like it either!
Kyiro doesn't even do short sprints. I take him to the field and let him off and he potters round sniffing for half hour, not even breaking into a trot and then wants to come home and by car of course .
I'm going to buy him a pipe and slippers for christmas so he can enjoy the next 10 years or so of his retirement as the old man he makes out he is.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 01:34 PM
Haha, that made me laugh I have the opposite problem with jake... He runs too fast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >