Male 

05-07-2009, 08:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aQLog460Io

please cross post
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2009, 10:21 PM
I've only just seen this and been able to watch the vids. It made me sick to my stomach that someone could allow that poor dog to fall into such a state.

I really hope this poor boy gets his stay of execution and is allowed to either go home or at least go to the rescue that have found a place for him.

I also hope that the 2 years in kennels have not destroyed his faith in humans though watching it, it certainly has mine.

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that it has a good outcome.
johnderondon
Almost a Veteran
Male 

06-07-2009, 10:33 AM
From DDAWatch:
Saving Bruce - Monday morning feeling?

Its the monday morning following one of the most manic weekends most of Bruce's supporters will have ever faced. Emails have been sent in their thousands, Ideas, Videos, Groups, Mailing lists, forums have all been frantic with efforts to Save Bruce. Most of us are, quite frankly, knackered!

But heres a thought that may give you a little smile and help you keep on going.

It IS Monday. Certain organisations, Mps etc will now be sitting down at their computers and finding that while they had a weekend off - WE DIDNT!!!!!

Now isnt that a pleasent thought?! Imagine the look on their faces as they find out how many emails they have. Its the little things that make us keep fighting isnt it?!

Full article and latest email list. Please keep writing. Keep the pressure on!

http://dangerousdogsact.blogspot.com...g-feeling.html

This campaign has absolutely gone global.

Philadelphia Examiner
American chronicle
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Surely they can't ignore everyone's pleas to save him
Emax
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Had a few replies to the emails I have sent most simply saying not their department, sorry.

Just had one from Michelle Gildernew advising she is "currently reviewing the Dangerous Dogs legislation and hopes to bring forward legislative proposals to the Executive after the Summer Recess". Whatever that actually means!! It could mean make the laws tougher she has been careful in her wording!!

Now its my lunch break can email the new list of names.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2009, 11:35 AM
I've had no replies at all, but hopefully that is becuase they have received so many that they can't reply to them all!
logan44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Lets hope it all helps to save this boy.

I had a email back from mr mcfarlands p/a saying the decision lies with the courts, but he is going to speak to other assembly colleagues to see if anything can be done to help Bruces situations.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Had no replies yet
snoops
New Member!
Male 

06-07-2009, 02:09 PM
emails sent, thoughts and prayers with bruce. i really hope he ends up in the safe sanctuary of egar
johnderondon
Almost a Veteran
Male 

06-07-2009, 02:56 PM
So far I've only had a brush-off from NI minister McGuinness and a nice reply from McFarland's office (who might be prepared to meet Bruce's owner so, please, be polite if you reply to Pamela in McFarland MLA's office).

Originally Posted by Emax View Post
Just had one from Michelle Gildernew advising she is "currently reviewing the Dangerous Dogs legislation and hopes to bring forward legislative proposals to the Executive after the Summer Recess". Whatever that actually means!! It could mean make the laws tougher she has been careful in her wording!!
Ha! That might work with craven reporters and TV presenters but it won't wash with Dogsey! We want a better quality answer. Lol.

I'd be very tempted to reply and ask if she, or the review, will be bringing forward proposals which, if they were in force today, would save Bruce's life?

If you do then please post back an answer if you get one.
Page 8 of 27 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »