View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2005, 10:42 PM
I think there may be an epidemic of dog owner rage to be honest, like road rage...

I have encountered lots of nice people on walks with other dogs but I have also encounterd some down right rude and nasty people also...Keena has had pebbles and things thrown at her by people if she has gotten to close to their dog etc and this really annoys me, I have had a few encounters with people behaving like this and a few confrontations even...

Whatever my dog does or whatever someone elses dog does there is no need for an ugly situation to arise so long as the people act right.

Not a patch on what this poor lady and her dog had to suffer but still sometimes people think they can act like loony's and I don't understand why.

It isn't clear if they attacked the poor woman and her dog because it was doggy related (if they thought the dog did something wrong) or if they just felt like attacking for no apparent reason, either way, they are loons and should be locked up.
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 12:01 AM
sad...........
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-04-2005, 05:21 AM
Disgusted!!!!!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2005, 09:06 AM
sadly there are sick people like that out there
it is terrible what happened to that poor lady and her dog
Footybird11
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-04-2005, 08:03 AM
OMG thats well bad b******s should be locked up! what would have happened if it was a child, or even a dog that is viscious (?) if provoked, it would be PTS and the people would have been given money for it!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2