Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2007, 10:47 PM

blonde

Rowing Your Boat

Two blondes were driving along a road by a wheat field when they saw a blonde in the middle of the field rowing a row boat.

The driver blonde turned to her friend and said "You know - it's blondes like that that give us a bad name!"

To this, the other blonde replies "I know it, and if I knew how to swim, I'd go out there and drown her."
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2007, 10:49 PM
:smt044:smt044:smt044
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Two blonde girls were talking and one couldn't help but notice how pretty and beautiful the others skin was. So she asked her outright what made her skin so soft and beautiful."Well, once a week I fill the bathtub with milk and just soak in it."

So the blonde went to a farm and spoke to the farmer. "I'd like a lot of milk."

"How much?" asked the farmer.

"Well, quite a lot because I'm going to soak in it."

He asked, "Pasteurized?"

"No...just up to my boobies."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde decides to do something wild she hasn't done before, so she sets out to rent her first X-rated adult video. She goes to the video shop and, after looking around for a while, selects a title that sounds very stimulating.

She drives home, lights some candles, slips into something comfortable, and puts the tape in the VCR. To her disappointment, there's nothing but static on the screen, so she calls the video shop to complain.

Blonde: "I just rented an adult movie from you and there's nothing on the tape, but static."

Shop assistant: "Sorry about, that. We've had problems with some of those tapes. Which title did you rent?"

Blonde says "It's called 'Head Cleaner."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand. Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat.

He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is ok. She replies yes. He asks what she is doing. She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house.

He then asks her why she has a ski jacket and a fur coat on.

She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and it said "For best results, put on two coats."
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2007, 11:57 PM
]
i wonder did you offend anyone

my daughter is a blonde and loved them xx
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
]
i wonder did you offend anyone

my daughter is a blonde and loved them xx
So is my misses and two daughters. Thats why I can get away with them.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2007, 10:24 AM