(((((hugs)))))to lokifrom ,milliex x
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

15-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Glad to hear Loki is doing well
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Gald things seem to be calming down. Maybe that is the end of this cluster. Fudge sends hugs as ever.....
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Massive hugs to you both Rose , I hope you both have a nice weekend xxxxxx
Originally Posted by suze View Post
glad tohear lokiis doing well

(((((hugs)))))to lokifrom ,milliex x
Many thanks Everyone and she is still doing well. Haven't taken her a long walk yet but will do tomorrow!

Loki says thank you as well. I appreciate all the support you have all given me. Thank you.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Rose,

So pleased Loki seems to be ok and is coming round again. I'm sure you're looking after her very well. Give her a big hug from us three.

According to the forecast, the weather here is to be fairly good and sunny, so you should get a nice walk. Please take lots of pictures for us all if you can! I really enjoy the pictures of Loki and her smiling face.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

15-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Many thanks W N and for letting me know about our weather! It was rather cold today and damp! I will get Loki out tomorrow but not sure about pics - depends if my friend can take her and take pics but I will post up pics as soon as she gets her pics taken

Many thanks again WN and Loki says a thank you as well

Take care.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Hope Loki goes from strength to strength now and hope she enjoys her walk tomorrow,she deserves it after all she's been through.Hope the weather is kind to you too and remember pics are a must,xxxxxxxxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 12:19 AM
So pleased Loki is doing so well, can't wait to see some more pics of the lovely girl happy again. Many years ago I had a golden retriever that used to have fits, and I think I used to get more upset about them than she did. I just used to cry all the time she was having one. But a day or two and she would be back to her normal happy self.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Many thanks W N and for letting me know about our weather! It was rather cold today and damp! I will get Loki out tomorrow but not sure about pics - depends if my friend can take her and take pics but I will post up pics as soon as she gets her pics taken

Many thanks again WN and Loki says a thank you as well

Take care.
Call me Nicola!

I was going to change my username to my name but didn't bother in the end!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

17-03-2008, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Hope Loki goes from strength to strength now and hope she enjoys her walk tomorrow,she deserves it after all she's been through.Hope the weather is kind to you too and remember pics are a must,xxxxxxxxx
Many thanks Boobah - Loki is lots better now and I took her half a long walk yesterday as I didn't want to take her too far. The weather was lovely yesterday and is again lovely today, so will take her a longer walk today. She slept when I brought her back yesterday then wanted to play with her ball in here for the rest of the day Thank you again for your lovely words and Loki says thank you as well I will ask my friend to take more pics of her and I will post them up.

Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
So pleased Loki is doing so well, can't wait to see some more pics of the lovely girl happy again. Many years ago I had a golden retriever that used to have fits, and I think I used to get more upset about them than she did. I just used to cry all the time she was having one. But a day or two and she would be back to her normal happy self.
Aw thank you Heather and Zak, Loki is lots better now and more alert - not smelling everything, as she does after fits! She is also back to giving Soochie (one of my parrots) a row for chewing her cage and making a noise Loki says a big thank you as well. I know the feeling of being upset - the first one she took, I was absolutely terrified, not of Loki, but what was happening to her! I had never seen a dog in a fit, never knew they could take them. Being on my own was equally as bad. You never get "used" to it either. I still find it very upsetting. However, with the support and all of Dogsey members support I have been given since she started fitting, does help no end and I do so appreciate all the support I get. Thank you again and Loki says thank you as well.

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Call me Nicola!

I was going to change my username to my name but didn't bother in the end!
Hello Nicola - I didn't know your name but now that I do, I will! Lovely name you have and thank you

Take care. Loki sends her best "woofs" to all on here and many thanks again everyone. I did appreciate all the lovely messages posted here.

Rose xx
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7