Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

05-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Rose so pleased to hear things are ok at the moment, it must be such a worry for you watching Loki all the time for the first signs of problems.

As each 'clear' day passes I hope things are a little less stressful for you...x
Many thanks MH. So far, so good. Got her out on an even longer walk today - don't like taking her for a really long walk as she normally gets, after fits. She was great.

I never really relax, even in bed I seem to listen for her! Hence the reason I heard her on Monday morning at 1.20 am taking the first of the fits! It is so upsetting to see her in fits.

Many thanks again for your messages and wishes for her. I think all the wishes I got here have helped both Loki and I.

Take care.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Thinking of you hope Loki is doing ok and that you manage to get some sleep... xxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

06-12-2009, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Thinking of you hope Loki is doing ok and that you manage to get some sleep... xxx
Many thanks, Lorna. So far, so good! I am frightened to tempt fate and say too much but I do hope they won't come back for many months to come!

Again, thank you

Take care.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Only just popped in to check that Loki is still doing well Rose, and I'm very pleased to see that she is. It's time for you to relax and catch up on all that long lost sleep of late, I'm sure she'll be ok if you nodded off into a really deep sleep...... with her next to you of course!!! xxxxxx
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

06-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Only just popped in to check that Loki is still doing well Rose, and I'm very pleased to see that she is. It's time for you to relax and catch up on all that long lost sleep of late, I'm sure she'll be ok if you nodded off into a really deep sleep...... with her next to you of course!!! xxxxxx
Oh we both went to bed earlier last night but both of us got rudely awaked by my neighbour directly below me having a loud fight with her wee partner - he was shouting, as he normally does - leave me alone!! Well at 3 am in the morning it's not exactly conducive to health!! So I phone the police!! She called me after the police left to say she had called them and that was just the police away!! Lies!! I never told her it was me!!

So I never slept again, although Loki did - she snored!! I am going to go early to bed tonight!! I need matchsticks to keep my eyes open!

Fingers crossed and all that, Helena, and many thanks again for all your lovely messages and wishes for both Loki and I

Take care and hugs to you, Georgie and Zena xxxx
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2009, 09:46 PM
My beloved Snorri-dog had a break of about 3-4 years before he had a single attack. I managed to get some diazepam into him, later, the vet told us that this was exactly the thing to do. Snorri-dog woofled on happily for a few years more until recently, when I think he had a stroke, which, sadly, killed him.

Snorri
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

07-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Aw sorry to hear that Snorri. You must miss him. Run free at the Bridge laddie with your friends.

I always give Loki rectal diazepam and this time I gave her more than I did before and think that helped bring her out of them.

It is horrid to see them in fits.

Many thanks, Snorri, and hope you are hail and hearty.

Take care.
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-12-2009, 12:42 PM
I missed this thread. I am sorry for what you have been going through Brandykins. I hope all seems to be going well for you now. Good luck, hope it doesn't happen again for months and months.xxx
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 9 10 11 12