Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
That's a lovely photo of her - those eyes! She is a wee lovely lass.
Thanks brandykins. She will be in her element later - we have about 8 visitors coming for drinks and snacks to wave farewell to my next door neighbour. She LOVES visitors! Will be prancing back and forth and dragging all her toys out and generally doing her 'me me me look at me' drama queen act! But she's a great icebreaker - can't be in a room with her for long without laughing at her antics! They call her 'busy busy busy bella' lol!
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Fabulous portrait.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-01-2014, 06:41 PM
I don't think I've actually ever seen her face this close up! She looks lovely, but I guess that can be misleading judging from the way she stole your bed
I know what you mean though, when they're all sleepy and dopey in the morning. I love Ella when she's just woken up, because she's cuddly but not to the point that she clamps your head down and licks it proper lol
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
I don't think I've actually ever seen her face this close up! She looks lovely, but I guess that can be misleading judging from the way she stole your bed
I know what you mean though, when they're all sleepy and dopey in the morning. I love Ella when she's just woken up, because she's cuddly but not to the point that she clamps your head down and licks it proper lol

Fortunately for me, Bella is OBSESSED with licking hands - even more so if you've just washed them? Go figure that?

I was so pleased with myself, having my phone next to my pillow and being able to silently grab it and get this shot of her. I rarely get good pics of little Bella because, well, basically, she is an independent and arsy little bitch!

But she hadn't yet woken up properly and started on her busy busy busy come on let's get going stuff and I had just been woken up by her!

I do wish she would sit for photographs but, as it is not essential to her wellbeing, I don't do anything about it.

We are well suited - I turn away from cameras too!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2014, 11:38 PM
Aww what a gorgeous photo of Bella, I don't think I've ever seen a close up of her either, but i know the trait of duping she has cos Rosie does just the same, she waits till I'm sat comfy then makes out that she needs to go out and then nicks my spot in the sofa lol
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2