Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Oh Lynne
At least he is in the best place, and as others have said think positive thoughts hun. I can't begin to imagine what your going through. Poor little Ben.
I have lit a candle for you both and will be in my prayers tonight.
That's all I can do. I wish I lived nearer to you.
You stay strong and do as Helena says and try and get some sleep and then at least you wont be clock watching hun.
Prayers and as many vibes as I can send sweetheart.
Elaine xxxxxxxxxx
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Awww this is utter pants for you and Ben.

Huge hugs and healing vibes on their way......
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Just saying goodnight. If you need me during the night then ring, I will have my mobile with me.

Hoping you get some sleep knowing he is in the very best of hands.

Rachx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Hope you get a settled night hun.....as everyone has said....you know where we all are xxxxxxx
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Vet just phoned - it was the 13th thorasic verterbrae in line with the last of his ribs and the last vertebrae before the lumbar vertebrae. There was a major compression. At this stage he has come round from anaesthetic but is heavily sedated and will remain so for 3 or so days.

The vet said that atthis stage and for such a major compression he is happy that everything went as well as could possibly be expected and he has realligned the rest ofthe vertebrae and it is now just a waiting game to see how much damage there was to the nerve so once again please dogsey work your special magic and let my wee boy come home to me.

Thanks everyone xxx
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 10:05 PM
{{{hugs}}} for you and continued white light and good thoughts for Ben.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 10:05 PM
So glad the vet rang hun, I think someone else said ealier they went through this 7 weeks ago and that thier dogs is coming through it, Reah also came through spinal injuries and a few other injuries, so don't give up, it's surprising what fighters they are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 10:06 PM
Mega Healing prayers heading your way & mega mega cyber hugs to you
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Vet just phoned - it was the 13th thorasic verterbrae in line with the last of his ribs and the last vertebrae before the lumbar vertebrae. There was a major compression. At this stage he has come round from anaesthetic but is heavily sedated and will remain so for 3 or so days.

The vet said that atthis stage and for such a major compression he is happy that everything went as well as could possibly be expected and he has realligned the rest ofthe vertebrae and it is now just a waiting game to see how much damage there was to the nerve so once again please dogsey work your special magic and let my wee boy come home to me.

Thanks everyone xxx
I have a good feeling about this, those vets are great, Im pleased they could do the opp tonight, the wee man is going to be in the land of nod for a few days, still sending all those healing vibes for the wee fella xx

go relax a wee bit, have another vodka and coke a bite to eat, xx
still no credit on my mobile hun, so cant text you back but you have the house number x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-05-2009, 05:21 AM
Glad the vets rang and fingers crossed for a full recovery. All the best positive vibes coming your way. xx
Page 15 of 50 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 > Last »