Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 12:17 PM

Agility week 3....and baggy trousers!!

I have just got back from our third session. As per normal Fudge was superb and this week was all about controlling our dogs off lead and changing direction. Getting them to follow a set course.

This of course means I have to run at a considerable jog/sprint to keep up with her and direct her before each obstacle.

Some of you may know after seeing my first weeks agility pics that i decided to do something about my weight. Since then i have lost half a stone. Whilst i could feel the difference in my clothes little did I know how much difference there was!!

So here is the scenario.....Fudge running me jogging and my trousers descending!!!It is very hard to do agility whilst holding up one`s jeans and trying to direct a very keen collie cross. It all came to a head when i had turn from a jump and guide her into a bent tunnel. Bending down, holding on to the trousers and luring all at the same time was too much for Fudge and me. I stupidly patted the top of the tunnel with one hand whilst hanging onto my trousers with the other. Of course Fudge being Fudge just jumped straight up onto the top of the tunnel !!!She sat there obediently awaiting the next instruction.

Next week it`s my other trousers or a strong belt!!

needless to say it was very entertaining for all the other owners....
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Do you know thats half of the fun of agility doing something to make the rest of the group laugh!

Glad its going well - and great news on the weight loss - well done for not losing your trousers though!

Fudge sounds like Max - if an opportunity arises to make Mum look stupid lets take it! Keep having fun both of you
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-05-2007, 12:57 PM
I can picture the scene - very funny!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Oh no not good, never mind just think of the weight you have lost for it to be that bad though, well done for that :smt023 and think could f been worse at least they didnt fall right down around your ankles
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 10:28 PM
I notice you haven't posted any photos of this week's session - still I have quite an image in my head of you running around trying to hold your trousers up

Sounds like Fudge is really following your commands - to end up sitting on the tunnel
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 11:44 PM
Fudgely, the mental image is hilarious I bet Fudge didn't know what to think
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2007, 05:14 AM
Would pay to see that! Video for next time!