View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-05-2007, 05:59 AM
I agree very worrying.Wonder if this is the site we came across last year when we were trying to find a photo of a Berner pup when Ollies mum went missing to put on the posters.We were pretty shocked.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 09:31 AM
That is very wrong on so many levels

The only thing they seem to care about is the money, so sad
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2007, 09:38 AM
I was trying to find a graphic..but couldn't find a suitable one as I didn't want to start. WTF are they playing at? So sad, I guess money rules hey.
Jockmcsporran
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-05-2007, 11:53 AM
when we see our dogs as members of the family and you see sites like that, where its obvious they r JUST DOGS to these sad people makes your blood boil.i might try contacting them saying im from the inland revenue and i hope they will be declaring their profits just to put the wind up them.does any 1 know any big words i could use as my vocabulary is limited ( so im told )
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2007, 02:19 PM
I knew the world in general had gone mad but now the dog worls seems to be following ,how many more crosses are we going to get ,and what gets me is that they are still charging pedigree prices in realality all these pups are crosses .....................first crosses i grant you but crosses non the less ,its rediculous
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2