View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-09-2008, 08:04 PM

Has anyone had their cards (tarot) read?

Just wondering if anyone has had their cards (tarot) read before and if they were accurate?

I was at a relay for life on Sat - supporting my mum and doing some walking too- when I came across this lady reading cards and thought I'd give it a go.

I picked my cards (not really expecting much) when she said that there was to be a new beginning in a relationship either a wedding or engagement and it is going to go well, that I will come into some money - not enough to make me loaded but to ease the money worries I'm currently having. And that I had something that needed to let go and get off my chest and to stop bottling things up.
Also that I have a guardian angel looking after me, a recent angel who thinks the new beginning in the relationship is a good thing and is happy for it to go ahead.

I then had to cut 3 cards and ask a question - I asked if she see children in my future.

She said yes but firstly I had to get my health in check because something in my body is stopping me from conceiving at the moment, but as soon as I get it looked at I will find that the children come at the right time, mentally and financially.

She then asked how accurate the reading was and both my mum and I sat there with our mouths open in shock!

I don't think she could have been anymore spot on!

- Me and my OH are getting married in less than 9 weeks
- I only found out a few days before that my gran had asked my parents to give my sis and I money from her will - £1000 to be exact and my dad told me he was paying for our wedding meal - easing the money worries we were having about the wedding!
- I lost my gran just over 2 months ago and cant seem to get my head round everything yet and I am missing her deeply and keeping it to myself, I told her this and she said that that's who is my guardian angel, I agreed as I knew she was looking forward to the wedding and promised me before she left us that she would be there.
- I suffer from PCOS which means I can't have kids until I receive treatment which we are starting after Xmas!

I was in complete shock at how accurate she was!! And thought she was fab!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2008, 08:14 PM
nice one.
i had my cards read about 11 yrs ago, and he was pretty accurate he said about my shining knight in black armor. ( OH is a biker ) and yep all in all we have been happy.
hope all your predictions come true. sounds good.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2008, 08:28 PM
I have had cards read loads of times. Used to go to a women (and so did alot of friends) regularly for years.

I then bought my own cards and quite often get them out and have a go

We had friends years ago whose mum seemed to have a "gift". She would tell us things that were so weird but true.

On sat i am hoping to go and see a medium, just planning at the moment with my sister. Hope it comes off as should be a good bit of fun.

Also went to a few that were crap though!! So beware.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Patrick had his done before he met me it said

You are starting a new job, perhaps chauffer or something like that

Week later they got made redundant and he became a bus driver

Your life will start with a new relationship and a ring to someone called eve or evie...something like that

He met me (Stevie) and we got married.

You will have children................
I am too old......but we foster
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2008, 08:58 PM
i had a reading from a lady few months back

soon as she began the reading , i was in total shock ..... i felt like my life ,since i have grown up .all come tumbling out ,of this strangers mouth . (i went not exspecting much at all ) but i walked down the road ,in a daz (i just couldnt get over ,what she said to me )
since then i have spoken ,to other people ,who have been to see this lady ,in the past ,and they all ,came away with the same reaction i was amazed
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2008, 06:27 AM
I had mine read many years ago - they predicted a journey over water and I'd never been abroad before, and a new relationship.

Went on holiday to Tenerife that year and then got together with Baz the following January.

Pretty spooky

I've had other readings since, and they've all been pants.