Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Hi guys

Sally, glad you seemed to be having fun, what a shame about Jimmi's paw, hopefully it goes down soon.

Gordon, your tiny terror sounds a right wee monkey, hopefully you get the best of her soon before she causes herself an injury.

I've had a very nice night at cadets, although I don't know what they were on but they were all hyper as heck. I think it was the fact that a cadet weekend is coming up, they all really look forward to it. I'm hoping they all learned something in amongst the hilarity.

I've to print out weapon handling tests and stuff for tomorrow for the weekend. I need to set up lesson plans tomorrow and go through my safety paperwork and make sure it's all up to date. Busy day ahead tomorrow.

After the weekend, dunno, I know at some point I have to go to Mum's to empty her fridge cause we don't know how long she will be gone. Her carer phoned while I was at cadets, she is not sure herself and she is also concerned about Mum's health. So she is going to bring it to the attention of the doctors.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Eileen, it's lovely to have visitors but sometimes it is even lovelier when they go and you can get back to normal! (Talking of which, I am slowly doing that myself but I really think that I shall have to have an early night!)

Lore I am so glad that you had a good night at Cadets, but it must be worrying about your Mum, and I hope that the doctors can sort her out.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Hope you don't wake with a throbbing head in the morning SALLY Good for you,enjoying yourself
I'm off for a bath and leg wax Exhausted now...see ya all tomorrow,sleep well xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Iiiiiiiiiiit's ...... competition time......Spot The Ball!!!
Lovely photo Helena, remember this one:-

Yes, I've keept my promise re the others
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Such a shame that his paw is going wrong again, but we have had a few weeks grace so cannot complain I suppose. He is back on the ABs.
Oh no, this seems to be an ongoing thing, so sorry Sally, hope the AB's do the trick. (Note that I've deleted all that bit about the wine glass, I'm shocked )
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 11:31 PM
Night all see ya tomorrow xx
Page 9 of 9 « First < 6 7 8 9