View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 09:28 AM
Good Morning everyone, the sun is shining here at the moment but I understand it is not to last. Fatefully I have started to show signs of having caught Steve's cold as I woke up with a sore throat this morning. I hope I can dissuade it with salt mouth wash as I do not want my dental appointment for Monday affected.

TW June, I didn't get back last night to thank you for the pictures of the lovely dogs they really are beautiful. I am pleased to hear you are making plans now for Keshi to be mated next year. Shall look forward to that.

Gorden that was very kind of you to make arrangements for a party for us all. I shall look forward to that.

Lynn, Sorry you have the mud back again.

Helena, hope you get some nice pictures of your walk today and no other dog interference.

Bev, shame when you have had some time out to have to go back on a long day. Take care.

Lore, glad you are managing to get some of your work sent off so you can forget it. Sorry about you mum's dog.

Jenny, hope the boys are ok now.

Nippy Jen, I hope you are ok do not recall seeing you yesterday.

Sally, so sorry that you are going to be in a predicament is it this coming weekend when HL goes away to a pinny do and you have to have the grandsproglet without the use of a car handy. Hope all goes well.

I am desperately scanning my solitary brain cell in case I have forgotten anyone. No nothing will come. So have a good day everyone and stay safe. God bless. xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Hi Moyra, we posted together, so there is an explanation on the other page!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Morning Moyra, hope you're not going to come down with a bad cold and miss that next dental appt Take care of yourself today and stay warm.

Morning Jen, oh noooooooo, don't tell me that Which way is it heading, not over to me I hope Oh dear, poor Brian, and I will be doing the same today, but I think I'll get the old wheelbarrow out so I can slide it straight in from the back of the car. He will need some looking after today Jen, so I hope you feel up to it.

Just completed another 2 tasks on my to do list, but I must get out now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2014, 10:09 AM
Morning everyone who has arrived while I was out walking.
Linda I hope the tiredness wears off and you get to meet your friend.
Morning Em hows the cold and the training ?
Morning Mandy enjoy your meet up with your friend.
Malka sorry you had another bad night.
Jenny please don't rub it in about your shining halo I am still looking at my housework that needs doing. Who would think Dillon could make everywhere so untidy.
Jenny Nippy poor Brian fingers crossed you don't catch the cold. I hope his back eases soon.
Moyra fingers crossed your cold amounts to nothing so you can get the dental appointment out of the way.
Bev I hope today isn't overly busy for you.
Helena that was good Zena meeting all the collies and they all got along well.

We had a walk up the village today the whole way not half way. The sun is now shining and it is drying up the pavements anyway garden is going to take a while.
We met a nice man who gave Dillon a big fuss so as far as Dillon is concerned the walk was worth while.

I think we are going to seed our back garden Helena with something very tuff.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 10:12 AM
Hi guys

Not a good night. Dougal was very restless, licking himself every couple of hours...problem is he is sooooo noisy when he does it cause he snorts while he's at it. I'm going to have a look once I've had a shower.

So bit tired today. I have a meeting with the housing officer because our housing benefits have stopped and that needs sorted. Then I have to wait for the phone call from the mental health guy to see what the crack is with Mum.

But first, I need a shower and to get dressed, make myself look semi-human.

Later on I think I'll try for walking Dougal, go down via the detachment to get the paperwork sorted out and pick up a map for testing later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Morning Lorraine good luck with all the meetings today and I hope Dougal just had an itch. Dillon makes a right racket when licking himself too.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Morning all.
Sounds like you had a good walk today Helena some of were only saying yesterday how we never meet up with any out of control dogs on our park - or numpty owners. Sometimes a dozen dogs all playing nicely together.
I've been out for Bits & Bobs as well Lynn 2 bags full of them
Hope you don't get a full blown cold Moyra you don't need that on top of having teeth out.
Don't move too far from the loo again Malka Hope you're ok.
Hope you get some decent news about your mum Lorraine. it's a worry when they get ill isn't it.
Can you pop down to our house Jenny while you're in the mood for doing housework. I'm not. Your halo will be lovely & shiny then.
Cold wind again here today. It would be nice if the wind dropped.
I suppose I had better get started doing stuff
See you all later.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 11:33 AM
I had a nice visit with my friend . We still have sun but I think it's going to rain soon so I will try to get Loki out for another walk before it does.

Nippy - sounds like you have the weather we had yesterday.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Morning,almost afternoon
Wow the sickles are out in force today
MALKA,anti-histamine,only thing for hay fever,if you can take it Know what that's like (( hugs))
NIPPY JENNY,poor gorgeous hubby You may give him a baby oil massage
MOYRA,not feeling great either? (( hugs))
If there's anyone I missed,it's just cause you're my favourite,know how much your loved,so I shouldn't have to tell you
MANDY & LS visiting friends
Haven't read LYNN,HELENA,JENNY or any others yet,like to save them for my coffee....like little mini novels
Oh did notice LORRAINE was gonna make a human!! Very intelligent girl that
Really not feeling right in the head today,seriously bouncy and a little mental...occasionally laughing to myself I did have a berocca,maybe that's it
Sunny and fabulous here today,isn't life brilliant
Coffee and a catch up,love all you peeps
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Eileen - I take a prescription anti-histamine every day due to various food allergies which have tended to chop and change over the years, and I have never had hayfever before now.

It is because my neighbour, as my landlady, did not have the yards sprayed when they should have been done, and now the weeks and grasses in the side and back yards of my bungalow are half way up the windows. It is her responsibility and had I known that she was going to leave it I would have gotten Nir to come and spray the yards properly [she "likes to use people who live on the Moshav" whether they do a good job or not - usually not]. But I have already paid him to do this a few times over the last few years and not been reimbursed, and as he does it properly using proper weed killer and not the cheapo stuff her guys use, it is expensive as there is a large area to be sprayed.

As she has the tractor path one side of her, and there are very few weeds in the side between our two bungalows, she is not affected much, which is why she "forgets" to get the yards sprayed.

I could, and probably should, have a word with one of her brothers as the double plot and two bungalows belong to the whole family, but I really do not want to. As it is I have had to get two sets of taps and one lavatory cistern replaced - out of my pocket - plus had three new windows, complete with frames and screens installed as the old ones were so ill-fitting and half falling off.

Fair enough, her late father stipulated in his Will that I have a contract for life here, with no increase in rent, but even so, it is a rented bungalow therefore these things are not my responsibility. And tbh I cannot afford to keep paying for repairs and replacements.
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »