View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Yes please June, love to see Mabs brothers.

Thanks for the advice Jenny, that makes sense. I shouldn't be attempting anything hard.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2014, 06:58 PM
This is the one you don't often see, he is 32" at the shoulder and weighs in at 45kg

This is his brother, who you do see a lot of, Taran

Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Hello everyone, and whilst I read the first couple of pages earlier today I have now forgotten everything naturally.......so I will concentrate on the last posts.

H - what a pain about that dog, but there is always one at least in every area isn't there Well, it's not so much the dog as the owner isn't it, and It's maddening because it puts one on edge at every walk time. Big cuddles for Zena anyway because she has been so good with other dogs lately.

Jenny I am so glad that you had such a lovely morning, because you needed it I think!

TW, you are another one who suffered today because of numpties; I will be thinking of you on Friday when you get the results of those xrays..........knowing what's wrong is half the battle. The worst scenario is if they can see absolutely nothing wrong

Moyra, ouch I hope that those gums feel better soon.

Forgotten everything now

I am feeling a little fed up and ever so slightly worried because daughter is taking her husband away on his birthday (up to Newcastle to see the match against Man.U...he supports Newcastle for some obscure reason but has never seen them play at their home ground). It's a long way from here, and will involve two nights away........two nights and days when I have agreed to have the grandsproglet. It transpires that this is the very weekend that his lordship is away too, down in Cornwall at a Pinny do that he and his cronies go to every year. I am therefore home alone with a small asthmatic boy and a dog that cannot be left alone who is prone to sudden paw troubles. No car because HL will have it. To be fair it is nobody's fault because it is just bad luck that it all coincides.

Other than that, all is well in Herefordshire
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Oh Sally, I sympathise with you, not good by the sounds of it.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 07:04 PM
off out for my run. it's pretty chilly. Have raised £925 so far and rising though! not all bad.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Oh well done Emmis, that's brilliant

Thanks TW - I am feeling a little stressed by it, and there is ten days to go yet
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2014, 07:23 PM
thought it was this weekend then!! could HL not hire a car just for the weekend, or go down with a fellow Pinny, leaving you with your car, because if it all goes t!ts up for any reason you are going to be in a quandry to put it politely
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Just got back from spinning,the sweat is literally running into my brassiere,do I go and get a shower...OH NO,pop straight on to see what you guys are up too
Gorgeous doggie pics,I could cuddle up to one of them rightly
Speaking of cuddles,SALLY,you poor babe but you know what it'll be a blast bet you two have a great time together.Besides you'll have all of us if your struggling
Even Lacey is staying away from me,so I'm off to the shower
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Gorgeous dogs June so handsome.
Evening Sally and belated happy birthday to HL.
Good idea of June's can HL hire or car share that weekend ?
Can smell you from here Eileen.
Lorraine if you don't sleep tonight I will be surprised.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 07:43 PM
LYNN I reckon you could be right Lacey ran to the front door to meet me,when she got up close,she turned and ran down the hall
Off to get rid
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »