register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2014, 12:18 PM
OMG Helena, its all the time nearly nowadays isn't it, you get one numpty sorted, and 2 more come along.
Well if anythng did happen like that then you have the evidence that you have reported her etc. If Zena bit her back then there wouldn't be much dog left would there!!!
Need to get going, just been chasing up Taran's hip/elbow scores because they should have been back ages ago, and I have uncovered a can of (nest of even) worms. All sorted now though, but am furious on behalf of my owner!!!
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Blimey Malka. Pereg certainly keeps you on your toes doesn't she. She could at least have had the decency to wait for a decent hour to go hedgehog hunting.
Lovely day here today after it raining all day long yesterday I've got 2 lines of washing out which are nearly dry. Even OH didn't go on the Ferry yesterday cos of the weather so I had the pleasure of his company all day. . He's gone today instead
The butcher bought my liver last night. Loads of it so I'm drying some for Taff in the slow cooker. I've also given Taff a good brushing thus morning, he's moulting like mad. now I get the paste table out of the shed & set it up under the car port - hoik him up on it so I can brush him at my level instead of getting down to his level. Makes it much easier.
Just going to have a read for a half hour before walkies.
See you all later.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Whilst in vets today, two women came in with two gorgeous 11 week old pups, and when the nurse asked what breed they were. The answer was 'cavershoo' now the poor nurse hadn't heard of them ( neither have I) so asked what are they crossed with 'cavalier and Bichon' was the answer most indignant, so they got most upset when they were put down as cava cross, cos they expected them to be put as pedigree. What made me laugh though was the attitude of the lady, they were mum & daughter, and the pups were sisters. They were gorgeous fluffy pups though.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 01:33 PM
I can't bare people with their silly names!
Usually it's the shock they've spent a grand on an non health tested puppy and for that price they could have got a lovely pup for an kc accredited breeder
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 01:38 PM
That's exactly what the nurse said to me when I was chatting when we were on our own, I said I have a collie x that's it, no fancy name, I'm sure there is somewhere but Rosie is just Rosie lol

Well I'm hoping the rain holds off long enough for me to go to work, looking a bit dark now though
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 01:41 PM
I literally couldn't hold my toungue with a couple of girls who had a "pomchi" and "cavachon" no they are effin cross breeds!!!!
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Morning all... OH Malka that Pereg is so norty but we do love her so much

Happy Birthday Linda have a brilliant day!!!

Thanks Gordon for thinking of me, it is actually just North of us where it has happened, the mudslide, about 80 miles North, terrible terrible terrible situation for all involved, breaks my heart to think people are still in there and some could be trapped alive.

Hi to everyone else.. had a read though, sorry your second walk was disturbed Helena so unbelievably frustrating!

Well off to work in a bit, not much else exciting planned for today, walk and pop to the shops to get a few things to see us through to the weekend.

Really hoping to see sunshine today *fingers crossed* but Thankfully no snow here x
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Lol Mandy, how about a Whollie
Well....they are all out in force today
Have brought Cariad and Lona home after about 20 minutes, poor girls.
Mabs and Keshi went on the field, good game of chase, ball, training and more chasing, took them home, got Cariad and Lona ready and we set out to go on the field as I thought the river may be too high after yesterday's rain
Just coming over the land near the river and Lona looked up and 2 lads passed me with I think a boxer and a bulldog, dogs passed quietly, no probs, girls didn't bother because they didn't bother, left it a couple of minutes and followed them, and then I saw HIM. The one with the dog that came through a fence at us, then attacked Mabs last year
He had gone down a back street to avoid probs with his dog and the boxer and bulldog, and I thought I just cannot go through this with that f......g dog today.
Turned round to go elsewhere, but there's some fluffy thing on an extending lead, and then another one coming from a different direction, and I gave up and took them home. All these dogs are the same bark bark, yap yap, and if mine even look, it is me that gets accusing looks,
and with THAT particular dog they go mental because of course it has attacked us several times now.
Poor Cariad and Lona, no decent outing for them today, river for them tomorrow if it is low enough and they can have a charge round without all this hassle.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Lol TW Whollie, probably be right for Rosie

Sorry your walk got ruined by others, those types seem to come out in packs

Well best get ready for work
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-03-2014, 02:51 PM
The scud tape worked although I got some spikes in my knees and elbows in the process, but I would still like to know how on earth she got that thing in her mouth in the first place. I mean when I say it was HUMUNGOUS believe me it really was!

I am sure it cannot be the same one I have seen [or which Da Booga has seen hiding in the weeds in the side yard some evenings] over the years, but each time the thing has been HUMUNGOUS - never seen a smaller one though.

[I always know if she has seen or sensed it/them in the side yard as she cannot quite reach it but I know from the squawks she makes that it is there]

On one occasion I opened the door to let her out just before bedtime and it was actually just outside - luckily I saw it as the door was opening so yanked her in and closed the door before she saw it.

But to see it in the middle of my salon carpet being nudged around by Da Booga like a football?

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »