Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 06:56 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread - Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Another cold morning, but at least it's dry, and nothing like they've just had in the States with yet another fierce snow storm Oh lordy, hope we don't get their leftovers in a few day's time here

Slept like a log, never got up once, I love it when I sleep like that, but of course, it meant I wanted to get up at 5.30 but decided to go back to sleep.

Happy Birthday to you Linda, hope you've got something special planned, and I expect you're busy opening all the presents and being given breakfast in bed this morning...no?

All is well here, and I expect we'll be doing the same old same old up along the top, cos as it's rained, I'm not venturing back into those woods yet, far too muddy and slippery, but looking forward to bluebell time in there, it's a real picture.

Hope everyone is good today along with the doglets, and enjoy a nice day whatever you're up to
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Morning weather looks ok here but yet to brave outside!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Morning Helena, Emmis and fellow members,

A chilly start here too but dry at the moment .... rain due later though.

I'm having coffee with my friend who lives here on the estate later so must get the dogs out for a good run first although I will be taking them with me.

Nothing much on today other than the above, so must spend some time catching up on some housework

Happy Birthday Linda and I hope you enjoy your day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2014, 07:57 AM
Morning Helena, Em and Jenny.

Enjoy the walk Helena wise to stay out of the wet and slippery woods I reckon.
Morning Em be brave and look outside.
Morning Jenny enjoy your walk and coffee and with your friend.

Dry here and a bit chilly. Have the washing in but not sure if it is meant to rain or not later.
Just had a power cut only a minute or so and my first thought was oh great now the bl**dy toilet won't flush now.

Happy birthday Linda.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Morning Lynn ..... your first thought was the loo Well that was my first reaction until I remembered that you have an exceedingly clever one I think we should be dry this morning and showers this afternoon .... but who knows for sure

See you all later.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2014, 08:08 AM
Morning everyone.
I got up at 4.30 for the loo, had a coffee and went back to bed and read my book and had Lyla cuddles till I fell asleep again. Finally got up at 7.30 so a nice lay in.

Lyla got stung by a bee yesterday. We have loads here and she wouldn't stop pouncing on them. I saw it happen so had to get her in. She was panting with her mouth open so must have been in some shock as it was her foot that got stung. That was very sore all yesterday but this morning she is back to normal and out hunting them again. She doesn't learn. .

Today I am going to clean my windows and then do some more painting in the downstairs loo., before taking my sister to the vets with one of her cats this evening.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever your plans.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2014, 08:10 AM
I don't consider it clever a nuisance but certainly not clever.

I wonder who the Bernese was you saw, Dillon's breeder lives in Surrey Newdigate. Wonder if it was one of hers or in fact her with one of her boys. Not sure how far that is away from you ?
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-03-2014, 08:16 AM
Morning everyone - come on grab them dogleads and head of out of the door it's a grim old day but can only get better. Hope we are all in the rudest of health and full of the joys etc. if not best wishes for you and hopes for better things to come! Whatever our weather brings it can seldom compare to the unfortunate occurences in the Western USA. I have just been watching it on the news and the horror of being drowned in mud doesn't even bear thinking about. Do hope that DD is well out of the way of such a terrible calamity! Well I'll get on my way, things to do, chickens to feed, Memsahibs to avoid - the usual state of affairs. Bye fer now!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-03-2014, 08:33 AM

First coffee and ketchup, then I have some hedgehog spines to try and get out of my carpet.

Back soon!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Morning Bev oh that cheeky Lyla. Glad you are getting some rest time you surely need it.
Morning Gordon weather not too bad here chilly and dry. I always try to think of the disasters others have with with their weather if it is here in the Uk or overseas and then try to stop moaning.
I must say the thought of drowning in mud does not bare thinking about. Poor souls.
Morning Malka good luck with your task.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »