Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Happy Birthday Your Lordship...

Bitkin get off the computer and back to answering his every whim!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Hey SALLY
Tonight's the night!! You know what happens on Birthdays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINNY MAN
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Oh Harvey, that IS good news, he is manager in sales and his area is Liverpool, Wigan, Warrington etc. so deffo not in London. Thank you so very much for that. I've been in bits all day just thinking about it.
Happy Birthday to HL, Sally, bit worried about him being King for today, I mean he could ask for Anything......this is not good.....
Eileen, come and sparkle my kitchen please, its full of pawmarks, the mop and bucket is out - isn't it always - but the Mopping Fairy seems to have forgotten or somefink
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Must go........take care everyone
Hello Sally and goodnight, a fleeting visit but nice to see you anyway, now get back to attending to the kings wishes damsel
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Well whaddyaknow DD is in love with a kitchen appliance. Seems quite logical to me. After all my dear late lamented Pater (who was a man of incredible wisdom and insight) did mention in passing that the only reason that brides wore white is because it was the most popular colour for kitchen appliances. (Oh boy! I bet that one gets a response). Lacey - you posh folks and your Arnica - Comfrey is what is needed for bruises, strains and sprains. What is more it grows wild just about in every hedgerow over here and consequently is very cheap! There is, it goes without saying, nowt as good fer yer as summat chep! or so the locals up here always say! Mind you they say a lot of things and most of them are rubbish, but I pass on this pearl of gritty northern wisdom to you completely free of charge. See you all later as I am of out on fox-watch as two days ago I lost another hen this time in the middle of the day. Now I feel is just about the right time to run into Charlie and thank him personally for his efforts. they really are beginning to cause quite a problem not only to me but it would appear there have been some losses in the village over the last few weeks as well. I'll catch up later on my return as long as its not too late. Bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Grabs coat to pop over to TW's with my special formula for sparkling clean kitchens You'll need sunglasses when I'm done
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2014, 09:59 PM
I was once told that the reason a bride wore white was to match the kitchen appliances, as I had a red cooker I never thought it included me to be honest.
Hope you meet up with Charlie and give him what for.
They are so bold now aren't they, people leave scraps out for them and they go in bins, they have no fear anymore.
I used to have knitbone (Comfrey) in the garden but it virtually took over so had to dig it up and I put it in the woods instead where it had plenty of room
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Prepares a Welcome banner for Eileen and dons sunglasses
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh Harvey, that IS good news, he is manager in sales and his area is Liverpool, Wigan, Warrington etc. so deffo not in London.
Can't stand the thought of you worrying June so I've delved a bit deeper and found this on their financial web site:-

" The vast majority of employees impacted will be in the Group's operational and head office managerial population. There is no impact from this initiative on frontline employees, including postmen and women, or the services Royal Mail provides to its customers"

Usually in this kind of head count reduction the 'Sales Dept' is excluded because that is the department which brings in the business, it is generally the middle managment who are in maintenance, accounts, personell, etc. who are most at risk, so even if some jobs go outside London I would think (FWIW) that your son is OK.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2014, 10:03 PM
So basically I am a kitchen Appliance.

TW make sure you take piccies of Eileen in action... *dons sunglasses in anticipation of pics*
Page 7 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »