View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2014, 09:45 AM
Morning everyone. Dreading my dental appointment after lunch but at least hopefully it will stop the faceache I have had to contend with.

Helena, Good luck with your appointment at the dentist and I hope you have a nice walk with Zena.

Bev. Sorry you did not get to spend as much time with Charly and Ash as you had hoped maybe next time.

Lyn enjoy having Gorden home for an extra day this week.

Jenny, good luck visiting your mum today I hope you find her well.

Lore. I hope you manage to catch up on some zzzs after such a lousy night.

Mandy, hope other half manages to put a basket up to salvage your mum's post from Billy's vandalism. Lol

Jen,
didn't realize you are still hemmed in by water, take care.

Nippy Jen,
can understand you being anxious about your SiL's flight home. I am sure it will be fine.

Have a good day everyone. Steve says if I do not feel like driving home after I have had my three teeth out he will walk up to the dentists, which is about half a mile a way and will drive me home. I am sure I shall be ok though or at least I hope I will. Bit worried about one tooth which has broken off and he has to get the root out, not happy about that one. We shall see.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Malka, you snuck in while I was posting. Glad your water delivery was ok and Pereg appears to be ok too. God bless.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Malka, glad your water delivery went according to plan.

Managed to get some sleep at last, Davie went off to school as planned and I got some sleep in his bed, so Dougal couldn't bug me.

Just waiting on a washing finishing, going to hang it out, have something to eat then head off up the street with Dougal for our walk and get shopping as well.

My small but scaly George is desperate to get out of his vivarium. Guess I'd better let him out before he hurts himself.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Home with my Teaser, and all went well, actually got there and back without one panic attack, so that is excellent progress for me.
Maud is lovely and Largo just a big handsome sloppy loveboat. He and Lona quite liked each other I think, she didn't turn on him anyway lol
Off to get Mabs and Keshi out, then Cariad and Lona, so will be back later and do a longer post.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Glad to hear the tease went well June. Even more glad that the drive there was ok as well. Well done.
You sound a bit more upbeat now Lorraine. Enjoy your walk to the shops.
Hope you have a good visit with your mum Jenny.
Good luck this afternoon Moyra. We'll all be thinking of you.
Nice to hear your water delivery went off ok as well Malka & Pereg behaved herself.
You've probably been to the dentist by now Helena. I guess it wasn't as bad as Moyras visit is going to be.
We went to Costco this morning. The freezer was nearly empty. Anyway we had our free coffee & cake ( it's all I go for really. ) & ended up spending £70. That did include a new keyboard & mouse though. & then called at the butchers on the way back for some stuff that I prefer to get from there. I wanted some Liver but he hadn't got any in till tomorrow so he's going to drop it off for me after work. - he lives near us. I got Taff a huge Marrow bone that he sawed in half for me & the booger took one look at it & walked away He'll probably leave it lying around till it starts smelling & then decide it's the best thing ever.
While it's a lovely sunny day today I think I'll catch the little bus down to near the garden centre at Bold & walk back through the fields & woods. I've not been there for a few months with it being so wet. I prefer to catch the bus down as they are only every hour & if I walk down I usually end up just missing it coming back & it's a good few miles away so can't be bothered walking back as well.
Be good everyone.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Lorraine - I am glad you managed to get some proper sleep. You are sounding more and more upbeat so hopefully your new meds are working well for you. Enjoy your walk and shopping.

June - that was quick and well done for no panic attacks on the journeys there and back. I am sure Maud is lovely - you can tell by her posts, and I love your description of Largo! Hopefully Maud will get the results she needs.

Lynne - I cannot see me ever having a nearly empty freezer as I tend to panic if there is too much space in any of them so order more. Mind you, it is mostly for Da Booga but as we share the same food I guess it is for me as well. Free coffee and cake? I do not think anywhere here has thought of that yet!

What sort of liver do you normally get? I used to love ox liver but it is so expensive, like ox hearts, and usually has to be ordered - beef is imported chilled from Argentina. Lamb is - well, if beef is expensive enough lamb is prohibitively expensive. Talk about needing a mortgage for even half a shoulder of lamb... and I think it is mainly available in the North where sheep are bred.

- Right. IF Mei Eden, the water people, do the same thing each time now, ie telephone me the day before, I will have no worries about either getting up early enough for them or trying to keep Da Booga calm. She only goes off because she knows the current two guys are scared of her, whereas before she barked but it was a hello bark and was quite happy for them to bring in the full containers and take out the empty ones. Hopefully next time they change delivery guys [tends to happen every few months when they change days ] the next pair will actually listen to me if I see them and when I say to just ignore her, do not look at her, walk in and then walk out, they will do just that.

The problem of course is that now Da Booga seems to have lost trust in them - she recognises the truck and their overalls, so she might quite well still act the same. So better all round if they telephone as they did yesterday and just leave the full containers outside and take away the empty ones.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Afternoon

It's a gorgeous day here - so sunny but very cold.

I've been having lower back pain and a sore knee and hip for a few weeks and I've really done my hip in now. It's my own fault because I was trying to show Carys Irish dancing last night.

There are so many things I'd like the kids to be able to do (instruments, dancing, self-defence, swimming etc) I need to get an income!

Carys was interested in trying Irish dancing again - I don't fancy the wig, dress and make-up on her though.

Michael is firing questions at me like nobody's business and Loki is being a real pain, dragging me around and making my hip worse.
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Morning all.... Happy Happy Monday, you all sound super busy!! and I missed you all over the weekend.

We had a GREAT time camping, weather was lovely, really warm for this time of year, so no one went cold, good beach walking and 2 very tired doglets now! Back to work in a bit

June Well done on your drive, and no panic attacks, that is brilliant, as you know I am not good at driving alone and so I appreciate what an achievement that is! and well done on the tease! saucy!!

Moyra hope I am not too late - GOOD LUCK at the dentist xxxx

Hi to everyone else, can't remember much else despite there only being 2 pages and I read it all

Here is a picture of us "camping" I get grief for saying camping as we are in a camper and so people say it isn't proper camping - but whaevvvvver!

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2014, 01:49 PM
Geez DD,that's not camping That's a 4 star hotel Looks fab though
Hi peeps rushing as usual,just had a quick read and everyone seems fine Be back later...spinning tonight...
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Michael just asked me where he and his sister came from. Who sent them to me? I wasn't expecting this at 3 years old! I'm struggling for an answer ...
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »