Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Oh that's a sexy bit of kit HARVEY,I'd love of them
Yep, just imagine trundling along the motorway in that, you'd have no problem with 'boy racers' then
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hate driving, hate it, hate it, so it was no great hardship when I had to give up my license.
Buuuut I have always wanted to drive a vehicle that announces "Attention, this vehicle is reversing Beep beep" and drive it backwards along Paignton sea front
If you do, could you do it at the end of April please? My mil coming to Paington for a weeks holiday with her friend so they could take pics for me
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Evening all,

It sounds as though everyone has had a good day even if some of you were unfortunate enough to have poor weather. We did have one heavy rain shower but that was all.

My son didn't come back and collect Flash so I took them both out again this afternoon. It's a shame because I really wanted to spend some time with just Rucksack. I'm having a few problems with him at the moment in that he has been quite bolshy (sp?) over the past week or so and on a few occasions has got really cross with Flash. All noise, but not sure if it would have got worse if I hadn't stepped in. He was like this when his Lorien implant ran out last time, but he was given a 'year' implant which isn't due to run out for at least 2-3 months . I'm starting to wonder if he was implanted with a 6 month one as opposed to the 12 month one. They are having their annual jabs on Tuesday so I'll make an appointment then to see the head vet and see if I can get him checked out and if need be get his bloods checked. They still cuddle up together, play non stop etc etc and are bereft when separated so I'm quite confused as to what is going on.

I'm determined to have an earlier night tonight as I didn't fall asleep until nearly 01.30 and was then up far too early this morning.

Good luck tomorrow Moyra
June I hope Lona flirts away tomorrow and proves a good tease Safe journey too.
Helena I'm so pleased your weekend has gone well and long may D's mood stay 'up'. The woman with that little puppy was perhaps a bit foolish to let it race around near a cliff top as she didn't have any recall . Well done for catching the little mite.
Nippy I hope those sunflower seeds grow .... how exciting
Lynn What a fun weekend you've had and you can recharge our batteries later in the week. Enjoy having Gorden around for the extra day Your hand is looking incredible now .... I know it was a long haul for you, not to mention the pain but you must be so relieved.
Sally I loved the description of your day .... you looking after and amusing your grandson while his lordship spent the time sunning himself and probably dozing in the summerhouse

I'm off to watch BBC2 now ... something to do with dogs in LA?

Sleep well all and see you tomorrow.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 09:09 PM
Evening everyone,
Been catching up on today's news I've had a fab couple of days, catching up with my son and all his news, he's house hunting with his girlfriend at the mo for when he's moving to London in June ready for his new job. They've decided to move in together. I've told him that's it he's all grown up now ( he's 23 next Sunday ) lol
We've had all the weather elements today sun, hail which Rosie discovered she don't like, and rain!
Hubby and son had a very good day with Derby beating Forest 5-0 They were VERY HAPPY I wasn't

From reading early things, I have to admit I love F1 and am considered odd to some of my friends cos I also love football and Boxing, and because my son used to play cricket even nearly understand that too

Well think that's all for now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 09:14 PM
MANDY,exciting stuff going on for your son,new home,new job,moving in with his girlfriend Good for him AND...bonus!! you get to visit him in London...how cool is that?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Eh..what's a Lorien implant
Night night JENNY,enjoy your show
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Am back after watching Antiques Roadshow - my goodness; two rather lovely but extremely old plates (one badly damaged) valued at around £30,000 A bit of a shame in a way, because how on earth can you enjoy having them on display after that

Jenny, I hope that you get some answers re Rucksack and his present bolshiness because it can't be easy if you are unable to totally relax in case world war 111 breaks out. It doesn't sound as if it will, but all the same you don't want squabbling do you.

H that is brilliant news about your good day, and long may it last. We can all put away our tin hats for the time being

Lynn - thank you so much for the hand pictures, and I can see that it is healing beautifully. Still some redness there, which is probably sensitive to certainthings, but on the whole a million times better than it was.

Nippy, I am darn sure that there must be a system that you can fit to RA with a loudspeaker and a recorded message!! If not, patent one this minute - you could make a fortune.

Mandy, I think that you and I are in the minority re F1, although I know that Harvey enjoys it too. I see that Bernie Ecclestone is appalled by the noise of the engine this year Him and everyone else, but presumable he was the one to sanction all the changes Perhaps Nippy could expand her business to include something for F1 cars so that they sound like they used to
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 09:51 PM
Have lost the Will to live,am so tired Off for a bath,bit of a pamper and then bed...have a good night all...see you tomorrow xx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Night night Eileen, I hope that it wasn't anything I droned on about
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Good evening one and all - sounds like it has been a decent day for most of us residents of planet Dogsey with only minor upsets on the K9 front so I suppose we must all be grateful for small mercies. Harvey - the Mem LOVED that whopping great truck - please don't encourage her she's bad enough in a humble Range Rover. Nippy should you need a co-pilot for your sea-front adventure then the Mem says she awaits your call to arms and would only need half a day's notice!!!! Bitkin tis with great sadness that I have to report that my terrier pup (Scout) seems to have found Jimmi's manual on amphibian abuse but being new to these things (8mths) she made a mess of her first attempt at froggicide. she is truly becoming adept on the rodent front but ole Brer Frog is a different kettle of fish. On spotting a large and shiny green fellow on the edge of the lily pond Scout adopted the half crouch and approached her intended victim with great stealth and for a pup quite a degree of patience. Alas with some two feet to go her enthusiasm got the better of her and she made a mad dash for what she thought was her easy prey. Rest of the story is easy to tell - frog jumps into pond, pup applies brakes, brakes fail, pup slides unceremoniously into the pond, from where she was retrieved by me covered in bits of old water lily and duckweed. End result being a soaked and absolutely furious pup (she growled for a good 5 mins after) an owner quite amused and one would presume a relieved and slightly smirky frog. Bye fer now.
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >