Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Evening everyone. Glad walks went well and lunches and
that OH's are in good moods too.

I am so tired I am getting too old for this staying out till the early hours, plus I have done a lot washing over the weekend. Michael brought it home he didn't expect me to do it he is capable but mum mode kicked in and I don't see him very often now so wanted to do it.
Cooked a roast dinner too beef and all the trimmings and then we took him to Kings Lynn station for the 3.30 train back to London and the boat.
He worked all last week and will be next week and the following week instead of his part time hours. He will be running the office for his boss's.
It was so nice he has brought himself an acoustic guitar he use to play lead (electric) in the band till he left and then he put them away and sold some. He is re-learning as the technique is different and he wants to do folk music. It was really nice to him strumming away.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 07:52 PM
You may be tired Lynn, but you sound to have had a wonderful birthday weekend and can go to bed happy tonight

I am off to watch Antiques, but will be back later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Evening Sally turned out to be a nice weekend and Gorden isn't back to work till Tuesday.

Sally here is the hand now.

Excuse the muddy cover on the floor.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Oh lovely hand,that's amazing how its healed
Hi gorgeous peeps
Going to have a read,cause I don't know what's happening
Back in a bit
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
her dearest wish is to be given an HGV Class 1 licence and for Father Xmas to bring her a Great Big Quarry waggon
You can put this on her Xmas pressie list then Gordon:-

http://www.cat.com/en_US/products/ne.../17806737.html
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 08:34 PM
Oh that's a sexy bit of kit HARVEY,I'd love of them
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Lynn, your hand looks 100 times better, you wouldn't know anything had happened! Bet it's still sensitive though so be careful.

Bitkin, sounds like you had a nice walk with Jimmi. Grandsproglet sounds a handful

Dinner done, we ended up with gammon, mash and sprouts. Was yum. Plate made up for Brian in case he comes home tonight.

Going to do some chanter practice with Davie in a while. Could do with it. After that, bathtime and I think I may tackle the essays and see if I can't get them done and away tonight, if not in the morning.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 08:42 PM
Hate driving, hate it, hate it, so it was no great hardship when I had to give up my license.
Buuuut I have always wanted to drive a vehicle that announces "Attention, this vehicle is reversing Beep beep" and drive it backwards along Paignton sea front
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-03-2014, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
here is the hand now.
'evening Lynn,

Oh that is looking much better, I have thought about you a few times recently and if I had time I would have PM'd you. Thanks for the photos I can see it's much better than the last ones you posted, burns are my worst nightmare. Glad you had a good night out last night, I doubt I could stay up to 2am these days
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Hate driving, hate it, hate it, so it was no great hardship when I had to give up my license.
Buuuut I have always wanted to drive a vehicle that announces "Attention, this vehicle is reversing Beep beep" and drive it backwards along Paignton sea front
Should get a voice over fitted to Red Adaire
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >