Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Lynn, I wouldn't think Steve will want to know about walking Amber Though I may be tempted to go to bed for an hour after I get back from the dentist. Very aptly my time of appointment is tooth hurty!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2014, 07:01 PM
June, she doesn't like carrots so no problems there. She does like white fish but can take or leave tuna. I wish Amber liked swimming, she is my fourth Labrador and the only one not to like swimming. Never mind. I am going to call it a day now. Take care all of you and enjoy DAD tonight all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Hi guys

Fell asleep and only woke about half an hour ago. But pleased with how much I got done today. A lot more than I have in quite a while, got two loads of washing in the tumble drier at the moment, I was planning hanging it out but it started to chuck it down so that went out the window rather rapidly.

Having dinner in about half an hour, Davie and I had a late lunch so neither of us are hungry yet, so it will be a late dinner.

Essays have gone out the window too, just cannae be bothered tonight. I'll have a go at some point tomorrow, cause they do need to be in next week.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2014, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Michael is staying home with Dillon he may get invited when they know he is home.
Gorden didn't know till Tuesday that he was coming home and we had already agreed to go round for dinner.
I think once they realise its your birthday Michael will be invited round for drinks even if they can't stretch the meal. Have a lovely time.
Lacey Your shopping trip sounded a huge success
June I think tomorrow's forecast for you is better tomorrow that it was today
Night, night Moyra and I hope you manage to get some sleep.

Hi to Sally if she pops in .... I think she said last night that she's home-alone tonight.

OH is cooking me a curry and we are going to watch some TV that we've had recorded for some time so I hope you all have a lovely evening at DAD and see you all tomorrow.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2014, 07:41 PM
Night JENNY,enjoy your wee romantic evening
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Lynne - Happy birthday hun and what a sweet surprise to bring Michael home. I hope you have a great time tonight.

Jenny - I am so pleased the dogs are normal. Phew! I will raise a glass in their honour.

Nippy - I'm glad Pepsi seems better now.

Eileen - Would Andrews help? (Don't ask "Andrew's what?"

Lorraine - Well done Dave,

I finally have Carys' Communion dress - an age 9 (fits better)! Now all I have to do is keep it clean. The one they'd reserved had marks all over it so I wasn't having that one, but they found me a good one in the stock room. I hope I haven't been diddled 'cos I got a wee bit confused signing for refunds and payments ...

Michael's gum still isn't good and I've taken to salt water, poor little lad. I wish I could take it from him.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-03-2014, 08:00 PM
Nite Jenny, enjoy your night cuddled up on the couch, you romantic pair you
Glad you've got the dress at long last Linda, you've hung on in there like a good'un so very well deserved.
Poor little Michael, hope the dentist sorts him out soon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2014, 08:08 PM
I'm grand LS Andrews is great,I do take it sometimes Good news on the dress,must be a load off Now....shoes
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Don't Eileen - my mum is already on shoes, flowers or a bag to hold, flowers in hair ...
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Don't Eileen - my mum is already on shoes, flowers or a bag to hold, flowers in hair ...
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >