View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 03:41 PM
Sorry to hear some of you haven't got the lovely weather. It's still blue skies here. I was half way with hanging the bedding out when we had a little shower but it was still a blue sky Anyway I left the stuff out & it's nice & dry now.
Had a lovely 2 hr walk. Called at P@H for a new tag for Taff. I'd noticed his other one was getting thin where it attaches to the ring & then carried on through this greenway park thing till we had gone in a full circle.
Just having a coffee now & going to have a read for an hour.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 03:52 PM
Hello
Wee quick hi,had a glance through Going out for a meal in a bit,need to go get ready Hubby is heading off in the morning for his stag do,making sure his girls are fed before he goes Hope everyone is o.k.. about Loki,will have a wee read of that...will pop back later on D.A.D
Bye xx
Oh,got a parking ticket Only gone 2 bleedin mins but still,was my own fault
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Just got a refund from British gas for £235!!!! Knew last springs gas bill was too high to be true!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Afternoon all

We've had a damp and miserable day here. Bit boring cause it means I can't get out. Yuck.

Oh well, got dishes done, hoovering done. Just have to tidy up cause my friend is heading over around 7pm and get dinner done. Still not sure what we are having for dinner yet.

I am looking forward to Fiona coming over and catching up with her.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 05:42 PM
Emmis that figure is really impressive and will hopefully give you a real boost with the training. Well done Great result getting that rebate .... your money anyway but its nice to have a surprise like that
Lacey Enjoy your family meal ..... more likely to be 'guilt' as he's about to go off on a boys weekend What a kind man though
Daisy Are you talking about camping in a TENT or camper van. Surely it would be blooming FREEZING I think a good walk on the beach and then home to a cosy bed sounds much more appealing
Lynne I wish I'd been out for longer today now, it was glorious earlier but has now become really overcast and chilly. I did get an hour in (and then a shorter walk this afternoon) but we should have just kept walking as I didn't really get anything done when I came home anyway.
June Hi , don't want you to think I'm ignoring you

OH is out for the evening so I can eat what I want, when I want and watch whatever I like on TV. I'm really looking forward to it.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 05:51 PM
Giving off about my shoes I have to put insoles in all of them...basically I'm a size six but I have to put an insole in or they flop at the back Tried 5 1/2..too small Why can you not get 5 3/4 I'd be buying them!!
I'm all ready...cream lace tunic dress,black tights and my high black wedges,little bit of bling,hair in a messy bun and underwear of course ...so how do I look?
Oldest isn't even home from work yet,but I'm always early for everything Table is booked for 7pm,not staying on for bevvies cause Conor is off early in the morning,work first then party!!
Bit early for a wee drink now,but what the heck,its FRIDAY!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Awww JENNY,if I had of known you were home alone,you could have came with...
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 05:59 PM
Afternoon

Kids deposited with grandparents and the rain has just started.

I've managed to track down two stores with age 9 dresses so we will be comparing the sizes with the 8 tomorrow. I'm so pleased, I've shown the dresses to my family and they all like the JL one best too.

It's a ridiculous amount of money though for one day. Just as well we're not having a huge party in a hall like some are doing.

This is trying it on the other day - it's not a great photo and doesn't show the pretty neckline but gives an idea:

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Oh wow,she looks like a princess Absolutely love it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Oh its lovely Linda, she does look like a little princess doesn't she
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »