View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Jenny - I am glad Rucksack seems OK today but sorry to hear that Flash is now not so good. He does not normally refuse his breakfast does he? Fingers crossed he will be OK.

Mandy - sorry about the cancelled visit to your friend and hope she will be better soon. Enjoy your breakfast with Liam!

Lorraine - I am so sorry that you are still feeling so down - good luck at the doctor - I hope he will sign you off until you are able to cope. Also good luck with the OU - they should defer your course if you are ill and unable to continue at the moment.

And forget housework - the world will not come to an end if it is not done. (((hugs)))
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks for the best wishes. The doctor reckons my current medication has stopped having an effect so has changed me onto something else. He thinks that this new stuff will help with the restless sleeping too and has signed me off till after the Easter Holidays.

I've not had my tablet this morning so started on the new medication today. Here's hoping.

Going to get some sleep now. Feel shattered again. Got lessons to sort for tonight but feel like I could manage that, just about. Once I do that I can relax.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Maybe that's all was needed LORRAINE..fingers crossed it starts to work it magic soon xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 11:42 AM
Hope the meds work for you Lore and you get back to your normal self very soon.
Very grey and overcast here, am getting organised to get girls out, playtime on the field and then training for Mabs and Keshi and Cariad and Lona can go on the river and be free for a while
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 11:55 AM
Fingers crossed Lorraine and that you feel a lot better very soon. The time off till after Ester will do you some good.
Morning June blooming windy and chilly here today.
Enjoy the walks hope their trouble free.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Rain has finally stopped,good time to take the Princess for a dander Will pop her raincoat on,problem with her being so low down is her underbelly gets all wet...heaven forbide I'll let that happen!!
Housework all done,except for the hotpress could easily spend a day on thatThank God it has a door!
Hubby will only be staying tomorrow night and then it's off on a stag weekend,then back to work for the rest of the week Have him all packed and ready to go
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Just popping into say hello. I have tried reading through but my brain won't assimulate its too choked up with tramadol combined with ibuprofen to kill the toothache and earache. Roll on Monday when the teeth come out. I hope all our poorlie friends and doglets get better soon. Have a good day everyone and God bless.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 01:27 PM
Hi all!
Nice day here, feeling better and nearly at £900 for my fundraising!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 01:35 PM
I set off on my walk and realied that Flash wasn't happy as his tail was down. He stopped after a few minutes and was sick so came home. He is now on antibiotics too because I really can't take any risks with him.. I phoned the vet and he's going to leave more abs out for me for them. Flash for the last 20 minutes has been instigating playtime with Rucksack so he's clearly feeling better. I left Flash with OH and took Rucksack out for 20 minutes and then came back and played ball .... well he played with the ball but didn't want me to play too

Lacey I hope you enjoyed your little walk with Lacey now that the rain has stopped and hope her undercarriage didn't get too wet. My Lhasa use to come back from walks dripping mud What a relief to find the offending smelly object in your fridge
Nippy I hope your visit to the opticians went well. Was it an eye test or new glasses? I think your wet weather is making its way up here so with any luck you'll have a drier afternoon
Mandy What a shame your plans were changed and hopefully your friend will recover really quicklyl. Its a shame though isn't it when you're looking forward to something and everything gets changed. I'm sure your OH and son will love the match
Lore I am so sorry you are still feeling so low but with any luck the new meds will have you back and running in no time at all. Don't worry about the housework ... it'll still be there tomorrow At least having been signed off now you can take life a little slower for a while. ((hugs))
Lynn I haven't changed their food yet and it took me about a year to find one that suited Rucksack. So I don't actually think that is causing their bad tums. I still think its the sewage lorries that are here on the estate all day and the fact that my boys are blerdy hoovers Dillon's training is coming on well but you did make me laugh about how he'd become deaf when out ..... mine too and it drives me mad. If they are playing together they completely ignore me
Malka thanks hopefully the abs will sort them.
June What time are you taking yourself off for your x-ray?
Helena presumably is not back from the hairdressers yet .... lets hope it was a success.

See you all later. I've just watched the forecast and the next few hours here seem to be the last good weather we can expect for some time so I'm off outside with the dogs for a very gentle wander.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 01:45 PM
X ray is after 4.30 pm and before 7.30pm, so done the girls now and then going to take this anti leak stuff for my steering rack over to the garage for them to put in wherever it goes, will do a quick Asda, girlies teas will be ready, and then go over to the hospital for 4.30'ish and fingers crossed will be back for 6 and then give teas out and skip out, I have a plan, it may work, it may not
What on earth is it that your two keep picking up Jenny, must be all the manky stuff left by the floods, because if it isn't one its the other at the moment. No wonder you are on the ragged edge. Hope you've caught it in time, but you are so aware of what to look for these days you are ahead of the game on that score.
Still grey here, at least I've got out and back without being rained on, so not bothered now if it does rain.
LOL at Dillon, mine do that as well Lynn, they'll do as they're told to a point, but if there's something better or more interesting about then thats me forgotten
Page 3 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »