20-03-2014, 09:20 AM
Jenny, sorry I didn't see your post
Good morning to you
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Morning all

Just managed to get to the clinic before Olga was leaving [she is here 8am-10am on Thursdays] only to get a lecture on why had I not yet had the blood test and why was my BP sky high when she had doubled my pills last time I saw her. So I said that as she had not noted it down in the Chronic Meds monthly orders for the main pharmacy they have only been sending the regular amount, so how could I take them?

I very carefully skirted round the subject of blood tests!

Just having a coffee and ketchup so am not sure what has been said yet, but I hope all poorlies are less poorly today and wish everyone a

Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:23 AM
NIPPY JENNY
Yes,I love a wee chat...would you believe?? So laughing at myself for planning to get the grass cut today,forget where I live sometimes I think At least it's not as windy
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Morning everyone
A little bit disappointed today, was meant to be visiting my friend today but her hubby ramg to cancel cos she's not well and been up all night She lives over an hour away so don't see her very often.
But on a cheery note Liam came home for a few days last night instead of tonight so going to see if he fancies going for a late breakfast instead He's home because him and his dad are going to the Derby v Forest match on Saturday, I was a nice mum and wife and bought the tickets for them. Their both a Derby fans but I was bought up in nots so am a Forest fan, tried with my son but he followed his dad!
Will take Rosie out later too
Hope everyone has a good day
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Hi all

I am sorry, I'm still in a state. I've the doctors this morning, hoping he signs me off till at least the holidays.

I've also sent an email to the OU asking to defer my course. I can't stop crying and I can't cope with the course at the moment.

I've not even been able to get the energy up to walk Dougal, the kitchen looks like a bombsite, and I can't get the energy up to deal with it. I hope I can sort myself out.

Off to go to the doctors soon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Morning MALKA & MANDY
Enjoy your breakfast with Liam,can just imagine the huge smile that goes along with that
Hope the BP settles itself and you have your meds all sorted now Malka
Right,enough chitter chatter for me,will see you all later...enjoy your day
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:44 AM
LORRAINE,sorry to hear you are feeling so low..hopefully the doc can sort you out with something to help.Never mind the housework,its not important..take care of you (( hugs))
Don't know if you're already on meds but when my brother hits a wall and gets really low,the doc up's his tablets,extra half I think..really makes a difference.Might be worth mentioning when you're talking to the doc xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:47 AM
Lacey, chatter, you???? nooooo!

Hiya Mandy.

Lore, so sorry to hear you are still so low. You will get there eventually, I know it takes a long time sometimes.
I hope they can defer your course. That will be one less thing for you to worry about.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 09:57 AM
I'm Irish NIPPY JENNY...plus my mum is from Liverpool I was born chatting!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 10:00 AM
Morning Jenny sorry to hear Flash is now out of sorts. Fingers crossed its just a matter of changing their food.
Sun out here on and off although breezy.
Morning Jenny Nippy might a little lunch be on the cards after the opticians or maybe a coffee.
Morning Malka hope the BP sorts itself out soon. It helps if you have the tablets.
Morning Mandy I hope you get a nice breakfast with your son as your friend is ill.
Morning Lorraine I think you have burnt yourself out and now have no reserves to get yourself back on your feet. You have heard the saying I'm sure burning the candle at both ends. Your wick has now run out. It is going to take you some time to build those reserves up baby footsteps and you will get there. In the meantime (((hugs))).
Eileen that nice person will be you of course.

Sun shining here although its breezy. Dillon wasn't bothered about going for a walk so we are having lots of games and some training. I can get him to sit or lie and walk halfway down the garden then get him to come and do this several times and heel on the way back. Bet if I tried it out in the open he would go deaf.
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »